The Official “Twin Peaks” thread: The Return

• Thread starter Deleted member 1074
  • Start date
B7FF93D7-40CE-4D13-9BF7-F3BA962ED4A3.jpeg

If it wasn't for Wheeler's heartfelt life advice, tbough, Ben might still be an asshole.

#tellthehardesttruthsfirst

There was an interesting section about Wheeler in The Secret History of Twin Peaks where it was revealed that he is actually M’ak Sho T’ak, Prince of the Pine Weasels, who is granted corporeal form every century to provide wisdom to mankind and find true love.

Well, there’s an awful lot to think about. I’m still really sorting it all through. I mean, of course, it was great. A master at work. But trying to take all the little details, put them in order and connect them together. That’s going to take some time.

2q3xaty.gif

Sure. Let’s start with him. What was that all about? I found those drawn out conversations with Audrey just awful but I suppose that was part of the point.

I loved his parts. I thought they were hysterical. I’m guessing since these scenes take place chronologically during the finale, that it has something to do with Cooper changing the past.

I loved his parts. I thought they were hysterical. I’m guessing since these scenes take place chronologically during the finale, that it has something to do with Cooper changing the past.
There’s so many loose ends. Is that supposed to be it? Or will he do another limited run and pull a few story lines from this season and go forward. Like what’s up with the glove dude?

There’s so many loose ends. Is that supposed to be it? Or will he do another limited run and pull a few story lines from this season and go forward. Like what’s up with the glove dude?

That’s it.

The Giant gave him that glove to kill Bob. That was his purpose. Would have suited an original cast member better...but who? Should have let it be Andy after his whole trip to the White Lodge...or Leo Johnson. Yeah...Leo Johnson.

That’s it.

The Giant gave him that glove to kill Bob. That was his purpose. Would have suited an original cast member better...but who? Should have let it be Andy after his whole trip to the White Lodge...or Leo Johnson. Yeah...Leo Johnson.
It did feel like a league of odd super heroes being assembled in the jail. But that was really it with him? Not that killing Bob wasn’t a big deal but he seems like he could go on and do other great things.

Leo wasn’t in this series, was he? I don’t remember him.

What about Harry Dean Stanton and that trailer park and all those odd walks on those trails. Lots of different odd people taking walks. And the dude with the foot thing and eventually the binoculars

It did feel like a league of odd super heroes being assembled in the jail. But that was really it with him? Not that killing Bob wasn’t a big deal but he seems like he could go on and do other great things.

Leo wasn’t in this series, was he? I don’t remember him.

What about Harry Dean Stanton and that trailer park and all those odd walks on those trails. Lots of different odd people taking walks. And the dude with the foot thing and eventually the binoculars

Of course Leo was in this series! He had so many great scenes! The best acting of the show!

Umm. Did you not see Fire Walk With Me? What about Jerry Horne? Jerry was either high or his foot was possessed.

Of course Leo was in this series! He had so many great scenes! The best acting of the show!

Umm. Did you not see Fire Walk With Me? What about Jerry Horne? Jerry was either high or his foot was possessed.
What scenes was Leo in? In this series? I don’t remember him at all. I only remember him from the first. And maybe Fire Walk With Me. It’s been awhile since I saw FWWM. I’ll rewatch that next. Then maybe the first seasons again,

Oh, right. The foot guy was Jerry.

It’s too bad Harry Dean isn’t still around to come back and do more.

What scenes was Leo in? In this series? I don’t remember him at all. I only remember him from the first. And maybe Fire Walk With Me. It’s been awhile since I saw FWWM. I’ll rewatch that next. Then maybe the first seasons again,

Oh, right. The foot guy was Jerry.

It’s too bad Harry Dean isn’t still around to come back and do more.

Leo Johnson was Judy.

There’s not going to be another season so it doesn’t make much of a difference. They can always just get Abe Vigoda.

Back
Top Bottom