The Official “Twin Peaks” thread: The Return

• Thread starter Deleted member 1074
  • Start date
Leo Johnson was Judy.

There’s not going to be another season so it doesn’t make much of a difference. They can always just get Abe Vigoda.
Oh. Was he in the diner? Was he the cook? I don’t really remember looking out for Judy until the end.

Isn’t Abe Vigoda dead?

Oh. Was he in the diner? Was he the cook? I don’t really remember looking out for Judy until the end.

Isn’t Abe Vigoda dead?

No. He was Judy. If you only looked for Judy at the end, then you missed Judy. But I’m not going to talk about Judy, in fact, I’m not going to talk about Judy at all.

How dare you make a joke at the expense of Abe Vigoda.

No. He was Judy. If you only looked for Judy at the end, then you missed Judy. But I’m not going to talk about Judy, in fact, I’m not going to talk about Judy at all.

How dare you make a joke at the expense of Abe Vigoda.
Noted. So Judy is sacred to you. I’ll have to rewatch it all anyway. I look for Leo/Judy next time.

Abe Vigida is a legend and I certainly meant him no disrespect. But it has to be well dead.

Noted. So Judy is sacred to you. I’ll have to rewatch it all anyway. I look for Leo/Judy next time.

Abe Vigida is a legend and I certainly meant him no disrespect. But it has to be well dead.

You respect him so much you refer to him as an “it” like he is subhuman or a transvestite? Shame. Shame. Shame.

Unintended error. I probably typed poorly and autocorrect did me bad.

Autocorrect is like an abusive boyfriend you just can’t seem to leave.

“I’m sorry baby, I’ll never do it against. Don’t you know I love youth?”

Autocorrect is like an abusive boyfriend you just can’t seem to leave.

“I’m sorry baby, I’ll never do it against. Don’t you know I love youth?”
Lol! Autocorrect has always done me wrong and makes me say the stupidest things. I miss my blackberry keyboard. Much easier for me. Plus I’m lazy and don’t always read what actually appears on the screen cause I think I’m a better typer than I am. (There was a lot of nonsense in there but I fixed it luckily)

Lol! Autocorrect has always done me wrong and makes me say the stupidest things. I miss my blackberry keyboard. Much easier for me. Plus I’m lazy and don’t always read what actually appears on the screen cause I think I’m a better typer than I am. (There was a lot of nonsense in there but I fixed it luckily)

Too bad you didn’t fix typer. Ouch.

I like to take liberties and create my own words. Typer defined me better than typist at that moment. Don’t fence me in.

I’m not fencing you in. The English language is. Pretty soon you’re going to be sharing a bunk bed with Robby in the bad grammar concentration camp.

7d52cdaae3ee525d23a5563af9e68b88.jpg

What scenes was Leo in? In this series? I don’t remember him at all. I only remember him from the first. And maybe Fire Walk With Me. It’s been awhile since I saw FWWM. I’ll rewatch that next. Then maybe the first seasons again,

Oh, right. The foot guy was Jerry.

It’s too bad Harry Dean isn’t still around to come back and do more.

Mr. C found Windom's cabin, shot Leo, stole Windom's computer/briefcase.

Back
Top Bottom