The Official Corporations I Hate (and why)

WinkWink

Banned
Halliburton!!! The war profiteer. The company that NEEDS war in order to survive. Dick Cheney used to be at the helm between 1995-2000 (he left to be vice president...i wonder what his motives are. COULD IT BE WAR?!?!?!?!?)

I hated them before and i hate them even more now.

Halliburton is guilty of overcharging US tax payers and now they are moving to Dubai in order to avoid paying US taxes!!! they can steal our money, but they can't give back!!! f*** THEM!!! f*** THEM!!! f*** THEM!!!

And f*** George Bush and f*** Dick Cheney!! f***ing criminals!!!

Halliburton!!! The war profiteer. The company that NEEDS war in order to survive. Dick Cheney used to be at the helm between 1995-2000 (he left to be vice president...i wonder what his motives are. COULD IT BE WAR?!?!?!?!?)

I hated them before and i hate them even more now.

Halliburton is guilty of overcharging US tax payers and now they are moving to Dubai in order to avoid paying US taxes!!! they can steal our money, but they can't give back!!! f*** THEM!!! f*** THEM!!! f*** THEM!!!

And f*** George Bush and f*** Dick Cheney!! f***ing criminals!!!

i agree
lets not let this happen again
ok?

My biggest nemesis in this world is obv. Procter & Gamble. In case anyone needs it explaining, I hate them with every fibre of my being cos they're a multi-million, multi-national bunch of arseholes who torture animals to make shitty shampoos and washing up liquids.

More to follow! There are far more that I hate than am at peace with :rolleyes:

by heck Winky that's telling it without any sweetners!

just a slight bug-bear though your thread says "Corporations" & you seem to have only got one (so far).

Looking forward to your additions

love

Grim

My biggest nemesis in this world is obv. Procter & Gamble. In case anyone needs it explaining, I hate them with every fibre of my being cos they're a multi-million, multi-national bunch of arseholes who torture animals to make shitty shampoos and washing up liquids.

More to follow! There are far more that I hate than am at peace with :rolleyes:

Yes, they are my absolute worst. The name just sends shivers down my spine (in a bad way lol). Also Nestle. They are bastards too.

you are
are you really that dumb pud?
1st you fail to see the emoticon @ the top of posts
and now you are unaware of the 'view post' function
hmm
maybe you are not dumb
just exceedingly unobservant :eek:

gosh, just checking. no need to be so...you-like (check out that insult!!!)

but what's the point of the ignore list if you are just going to peek??? don't answer, you are just going to insult me more :( :(

what's the point of the emoticon @ the top of posts. i don't get it (i know, you are going to insult me for saying that). 'View post' function? i don't use ignore list. don't know anything about it.

Last edited:

but what's the point of the ignore list if you are just going to peak??? don't answer, you are just going to insult me more :( :(

what's the point of the emoticon @ the top of posts. i don't get it (i know, you are going to insult me for saying that). 'View post' function? i don't use ignore list. don't know anything about it.

hmm
and
hmm
and
hmm...

better?

by heck Winky that's telling it without any sweetners!

just a slight bug-bear though your thread says "Corporations" & you seem to have only got one (so far).

Looking forward to your additions

love

Grim

There are many. lets see...Walmart ruined America to a great extent. took business away to china and countries like that. many products today suck for the sake of 'lower prices'.

factories closed because of what Walmart did. they couldn't compete. treat employees like shit.

there is more.

I'm learning a lot of new information here. I'm glad I peaked (sic) at this thread.

peek (sic) at this.

george-w-bush-middle-finger1.jpg

That is the best insult I've heard in a while. :D

I love you, WinkWink. :o

P.S., I hate Halliburton too, I mostly like Cheney besides Halliburton, but it's too serious an issue for me to accept him as a good vice president.

There you go, attacking me every time I try to post. If you work for the television industry you're involved with the most loathsome corporations on Earth, anyway, and are basically just a dumb whore. :)

There you go, attacking me every time I try to post. If you work for the television industry you're involved with the most loathsome corporations on Earth, anyway, and are basically just a dumb whore. :)

you know what you did. so i wrote peak instead of peek. it's a bulletin board...look around. pepole misspell when typing quickly.

you don't know who i work for.

edit...err. i mean message board. forum. whatever it is

You said who you worked for and maybe you should look into who owns the company and what else they own. Then the next time you decide to post something that was news in 2002, you can think about why television is nothing but a rehash of the same old tired ideas.

You said who you worked for and maybe you should look into who owns the company and what else they own. Then the next time you decide to post something that was news in 2002, you can think about why television is nothing but a rehash of the same old tired ideas.

so Halliburton moved to Dubai in 2002?

i never said i hate all corporations. I invest in many. i think i am free to hate Halliburton without considering who I work for. Or am i supposed to put down all corporations if i am to put down Halliburton.

and morrissey needs to boycott all countries.

and everyone should sit back and allow bad shit to happen.

Congratulations, you started another argument by attempting to be a sly asshole to me. now go back to f***ing ignoring me.

I agree, television is nothing but a rehash of the same old tired ideas.

That is the best insult I've heard in a while. :D

I love you, WinkWink. :o

P.S., I hate Halliburton too, I mostly like Cheney besides Halliburton, but it's too serious an issue for me to accept him as a good vice president.

So except for the fact that he is profiting from a war that he helped start, he's an ok guy?

So except for the fact that he is profiting from a war that he helped start, he's an ok guy?

The profiting from a war is apart of the Halliburton thing, Dave. ;) Yes, I do like him besides that, but like I said (pay attention please): while I do like some things about him, because of the Halliburton/war profiting issue, I do not consider him a good vice president.

so Halliburton moved to Dubai in 2002?

i never said i hate all corporations. I invest in many. i think i am free to hate Halliburton without considering who I work for. Or am i supposed to put down all corporations if i am to put down Halliburton.

and morrissey needs to boycott all countries.

and everyone should sit back and allow bad shit to happen.

Congratulations, you started another argument by attempting to be a sly asshole to me. now go back to f***ing ignoring me.

I agree, television is nothing but a rehash of the same old tired ideas.

Hate who you want but don't be a hypocrite about it. (Is there an echo in here?)

Back
Top Bottom