The Official 'Grandparents Of Solo' Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jukebox Jury

Retired
OK, this thread is for those of us on here, who are grandparents (and not a thread for the grandparents of those of you on here).
Am I the only grandparent in town?:confused:

Monday 9th March, my grandaughter Phoebe was born:rock: at 10pm, weighing in at just over 9lbs:eek:
Baby doing very well and doing lots of:sleeping: , mum :)clap::flowers:) completely knackered. Grandad very proud:cool:
Note how baby has same hairline as 'grandad'.........
16gjswi.jpg

Jukebox Jury

Awwww congrats.

baby_girl.gif

CONGRATULATIONS to JJ and to your daughter :) Phoebe is precious!
Did they know it was going to be a girl? Best wishes to all :sweet:

That tiny little person held in your huge strong hand. How beautiful. :o

congratulations phill, and it looks like you are the only grandad on here. Wait another 5 years or so and I may be joining you, if he doesn't turn out gay.

[/IMG]

CONGRATULATIONS to JJ and to your daughter :) Phoebe is precious!
Did they know it was going to be a girl? Best wishes to all

No, she wanted to know the sex in advance, but at the scan, baby was in wrong position to be able to see, so was a suprise:)

Nice one Grandad...she's a little belter!

Love Alma xxx

Somehow I still haven't got round to accepting being called 'grandad':(:D

congratulations phill, and it looks like you are the only grandad on here.

There used to be a bloke on here called Grim O' Grady...... but he's banned now:tears:.... he's a grandad:guitar:

Thanks to all the other nice comments on here too:rock:

Jukebox Jury

Congratulations. Does this mean that you'll be going round that Moz Bus of yours handing out the...

werther_originals.jpg

OK, this thread is for those of us on here, who are grandparents (and not a thread for the grandparents of those of you on here).
Am I the only grandparent in town?:confused:

Monday 9th March, my grandaughter Phoebe was born:rock: at 10pm, weighing in at just over 9lbs:eek:
Baby doing very well and doing lots of:sleeping: , mum completely knackered. Grandad very proud:cool:
Note how baby has same hairline as 'grandad'.........
16gjswi.jpg

Jukebox Jury

I find this all very fitting that not 2 weeks after you reach the half century, you become a grand parent. That's marvellous sir. By the way, beast told me last night about your new arrival, he said there's a possibility of you coming for a drink saturday:thumb:But what's this about going watching Chris De Burgh last night?:crazy:

:flowers:
No, she wanted to know the sex in advance, but at the scan, baby was in wrong position to be able to see, so was a suprise:)

Somehow I still haven't got round to accepting being called 'grandad':(:D

There used to be a bloke on here called Grim O' Grady...... but he's banned now:tears:.... he's a grandad:guitar:

Thanks to all the other nice comments on here too:rock:

Jukebox Jury

Isn't he the Paul O' Grady type grand parent? I.e, pretend hetro-sexual? Oh sorry, was a pretend hetro-sexual before "coming out":flowers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tags
clive dunn get off my lawn him=soft cunt itsallsovexed old timer vexed
Back
Top Bottom