The official "I hate reality TV" thread.

He held a press conference?????:confused::mad::mad:
For f***s sake......:tears:
This is the death of British journalism.........

What even winds me up more are these simple twats complaining....
''But I voted for him via phone voting... now he has chosen to walk out... I paid to vote for him.....'

Sorry love, if you are thick and guliable enough to vote on ANY reality TV show, then in my opinion you should have the right to vote in local / general elections taken away from you.

Jukebox Jury

Oh yes. And i would love to be joking. Jeremy Paxman was their from NEWSNIGHT and i saw it featured on the show...:eek:

I suppose in a free (ish) society people are entitled to watch different shows and not everyone will agree on what is good. But the fact that it spreads into every area of out lives should unite everyone.

It's just not that relevant to ANYONE...:cool:

He held a press conference?????:confused::mad::mad:
For f***s sake......:tears:
This is the death of British journalism.........

What even winds me up more are these simple twats complaining....
''But I voted for him via phone voting... now he has chosen to walk out... I paid to vote for him.....'

Sorry love, if you are thick and guliable enough to vote on ANY reality TV show, then in my opinion you should have the right to vote in local / general elections taken away from you.

Jukebox Jury

Ridiculous! The country has well and truly lost the f***ing plot.
I am so angry that people worry more about this kind of rather than stuff like this:http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20081121/ap_on_re_la_am_ca/cb_haiti_food_crisis

U seem to have alot of reality programs in uk.I like the big brother one that a was good

U seem to have alot of reality programs in uk.I like the big brother one that a was good

I think America has more reality TV than we do, but we're getting there.

What I hate is that people believe it! Because people actually believe what they see in them, the fights, the despair, they believe it's real!
And you can go and show them it's all fake and scripted, and next week... they'll believe it again.

And it's not even silly fun as believing in those wrestling things, which I don't go for either, they take it for real!
What has happened to people?? :confused:

I love me some american style Big Brother, eventhough there's been rigging in the past 3 seasons by the fat c*** executive producer.. still pretty fun to watch. Hating on these people online warms my heart <3 :guitar:

Back
Top Bottom