The Official "Is/Does Morrissey..." thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 1074
  • Start date

It makes you question where David finds these people doesn't it?

Anyway, even Mike Joyce saying that he receives (or at least received at one stage) Morrissey's Smiths royalties isn't enough to satisfy this point.

I like the idea that words hold no meaning though and that without clear evidence we shouldn't believe anything. I mean, how do we even know that Morrissey is a vegetarian? He says he is. Numerous people claim he is but how can we really know? Perhaps he is tucks into a steak when no one is about? Where is the evidence that he is a vegetarian? All we've had is words. It's certainly raised doubt in my mind....

Last edited:
It makes you question where David finds these people doesn't it?

Anyway, even Mike Joyce saying that he receives (or at least received at one point) Morrissey's Smiths royalties isn't enough to satisfy this point.

I like the idea that words hold no meaning though and that without clear evidence we shouldn't believe anything. I mean, how do we even know that Morrissey is a vegetarian? He says he is. Numerous people claim he is but how can we really know? Perhaps he is tucks into a steak when no one is about? Where is the evidence that he is a vegetarian? All we've had is words. It's certainly raised doubt in my mind....

soon.jpg

WARNING

Please refrain posting explicit comments outside the pigsty.

Thank you very much for your considerations.

Are you just automated now Kewpie or can't you come to terms with the fact that Moz has probably siphoned the python now and again.

WARNING

Please refrain posting explicit comments outside the pigsty.

Thank you very much for your considerations.

WARNING

Jesse is a Mexican; it's a fact that Mexicans employ the color pink in their aesthetic choices.
Jesse is also a musician; it's very plausible that he plays the oboe.

Touring together for months on end it's totally plausible that at some point Morrissey would pick up Jesse's oboe, which if he has one is probably pink, and put his lips around it; after all, there is footage of Johnny Marr teaching Morrissey guitar, as well as a picture of Morrissey behind the drums.

There was nothing inappropriate or vulgar in anything Mozza22059 said. As for "explicit"...Do you even know what the word explicit means? Show me the "explicit" part of her comment.

Get your mind out of the gutter, Kewpie. We're trying to keep this place respectable. Please limit your perverted interpretations of innocent comments to the pigsty.

So Mike Joyce receives all Smiths royalties presently in 2013? Is this right?

I've been thinking...Has Morrissey spoken about the Wolverhampton 1988 leak since it happened this year?

Strange. I thought he would have. I wish I could ask him what he thinks, although I think I know what his response would be... :-/

He probably leaked it.

And the Autobiography confirms everything on the first page...

Back
Top Bottom