The Official My Ticket Has Arrived Thread

Not that anyone gives a fig (considering what people feel about me as a person on this forum) but, everyone in my group going got our tickets yesterday to the Philly gig. So, I guess it's "official" now...we'll see...

Not that anyone gives a fig (considering what people feel about me as a person on this forum) but, everyone in my group going got our tickets yesterday to the Philly gig. So, I guess it's "official" now...we'll see...

It probably isn't you "as a person" as much as it is the persona you've created on this internet forum. Seriously...lighten up and try to have fun here.

fig-salad-close-up.jpg

I got my tickets for the Buffalo concert a while ago, but I just found realized that it says "obstructed view"... what does that even MEAN? It doesn't sound good. But I'm familiar with the concert hall they're using and there's nothing there that messes up the view.

He's playing at my school for that one (!!!) but unfortunately it's seated. I'm not sure how a rock concert will work with that. I've never been to a concert that wasn't standing, so I'm a little weary about it...

I have just been checking the status on some of my tickets. So far only two dates have arrived and I'm waiting on the rest. I was surprised to discover that my Manchester 22nd May tickets were waiting for me to print off? I don't remember asking for print-yourself tickets? But then again, it was a mad few minutes!

Great Yarmouth ticket arrived today,
I did NOT expect that at all.. :D

I'm still waiting on Birmingham and Royal Albert Hall tickets, have they arrived for anybody else?

Maybe we need to start a "my refund has been credited" thread?
Slightly bitter in Florida.
After driving south last year and showing up at the Gleason to see the cancelled due to illness sign I will not allow myself to drive to Georgia.
Best of Luck to all attending!

official mt ticket has arrived

Just received my Royal Albert Hall tickets !!!!!

Yeeeesssss!!!!!:thumb:

P.S.: They are from the venue, not ticketmaster

Re: official mt ticket has arrived

Just received my Royal Albert Hall tickets !!!!!

Yeeeesssss!!!!!:thumb:

P.S.: They are from the venue, not ticketmaster

Finally! I guess Ticketmaster and Seetickets etc won't be far behind! :)

received my Tm ticket today (weird was sure i had an arrangment for picking it up on the box office...click on the wrong nox probbaly..
onyl the seetickets is still unsure..need to call them and arrage the pick up since they dont send out to people outside the UK#
since they had no box to click if you want to collect it
.and on soem people not from the UK it was either canceled..walkerscrisp right? or almost....
d they sent it out unknownst to the fact the the certain city is not in teh Uk and it comes back to the company..seetixs is a bit weird about that topic
and thna this other company from near manchester wiith the bus company...kind of shaky..they onyl start sending out 14 days before the gig..that doesnt mean they really does do that exact 14 days prior and im in the UK a few days earlier..mybe i should have scarpped this one and bought it of ebay....
so glad the hostel offers free breakfast al day..otherwise i should have gone shoplifting for food,haha...;)

Last edited:
My Saturday Birxton ticket arrived today! HELL YEAH! :guitar::D:D

it did??
bloomin hell, :mad:
from SEE?

Nope not SEE, got mine through Ticketweb.
SEE can take aaaaaaaages with their tickets, they need a boot up the arse!

Nope not SEE, got mine through Ticketweb.
SEE can take aaaaaaaages with their tickets, they need a boot up the arse!

thats one way of putting it!!
im really starting to panic now, i just want all my tickets safely in my mitts. and not have to be chasing them at the last second etc,
not much to ask is it, esp when they charge £4.50, if the trainline peeps can get the ticket to you the next day for £1, then See need a F***ing rocket up their arse not a soft boot! :mad:

Tags
mozzy1=attention seeker
Back
Top Bottom