The Official Tony Blair Is A f***ing Arsehole Thread

if only you could see the inconsistency of your opinions.

g'night baby, i love you. :)

p.s. you'll note that i quoted somebody who had a fair bit to say about poverty & exploitation etc., in support of the title of your thread, a few pages ago. (don't say i never give you anything, lover!) ...a guy called marx (no, not the guy that looks like dr. robert winston, off the telly, y'daft puddin'! :rolleyes:) you'll prob. find him in a book, somewhere.

i'll be dreamin' of ya xxx

15344_o.jpg

abkhazia.jpg

You too.....have a look at the Ireland thread...been choosing wedding underwear!!!!xxxxxxxxxxxsleep well!!!!(hope you have erm interesting dreams)

if only you could see the inconsistency of your opinions.

g'night baby, i love you. :)

p.s. you'll note that i quoted somebody who had a fair bit to say about poverty & exploitation etc., in support of the title of your thread, a few pages ago. (don't say i never give you anything, lover!) ...a guy called marx (no, not the guy that looks like dr. robert winston, off the telly, y'daft puddin'! :rolleyes:) you'll prob. find him in a book, somewhere.

i'll be dreamin' of ya xxx

Just for jolly, I'm going to draw up a list of all the books I've read, then I'm going to post them as my signature. I don't read macho male philosophers like Shopenhauer, who are misogynists, by the way. I only read worthwhile material.

Anyway, goodnight, oh wise one.

xxx

Just for jolly, I'm going to draw up a list of all the books I've read, then I'm going to post them as my signature. I don't read macho male philosophers like Shopenhauer, who are misogynists, by the way. I only read worthwhile material.

Anyway, goodnight, oh wise one.

xxx

fill your boots.

(but, remember, mr. morrissey doesn't read fiction, these days, so... )

anyway, check out p.g. wodehouse, though. a truly great man. his jeeves 'n' wooster tales are guaranteed to put a smile on anyone's face. :D

night x

Back
Top Bottom