The OFFICIAL Urology Thread

Busy Clippers

aba0078loq5.jpg

My friend's boyfriend loves playing Xbox so much that sometimes he won't stop even if he has to go to the bathroom. (She noticed this when she realized that the toilet seat was down more than usual :p ). A doctor I know says this is becoming a problem with people who can't tear themselves away from the internet or their video games. It's also a problem for people in occupations who don't have time or toilet access.

As for the boyfriend, we're afraid he might die like Danish astronomer Tycho Brahe:

Tycho died on October 24, 1601, eleven days after suddenly becoming very ill during a banquet. He was ill for eleven days, and toward the end of his illness he is said to have told Kepler "Ne frustra vixisse videar!", "Let me not seem to have lived in vain”.[6][7] For hundreds of years, the general belief was that he had strained his bladder. It had been said that to leave the banquet before it concluded would be the height of bad manners, and so he remained, and that his bladder, stretched to its limit, developed an infection which later killed him. This theory was supported by Kepler's first-hand account.
Although the Wikipedia entry goes on to say that there's evidence Tycho died of Mercury poisoning and that Johannes Keppler might have done it in order to steal his data :)eek:), I prefer the urinary retention theory, although later this week I may change my mind if I need material for, say, a Poisoner Frink Thread.

What can happen if you don't promptly answer the call of nature?? Although it might not be fatal, you could get a bladder or urinary tract infection, and some people think you could strain a muscle.

If you still refuse to leave the pit at a Morrissey show to tinkle, are some tips. It's also handy to know the proper way to poo in the woods.

My daughter often ‘forgets’ to pee. She’ll be at school all day, I pick her up and halfway home she starts to complain how bad she has to go the bathroom. :rolleyes: She gets too busy doing anything else ignores her full bladder. I have heard that holding it for too long can cause a bladder infection as can not fully emptying your bladder when you do go.

On another note, I had asparagus for dinner last night. peeeeeyouuuuu!! :sick: I suffer from the asparagus-pee phenomenon. :p

btw, I miss esheh :D

My daughter often ‘forgets’ to pee. She’ll be at school all day, I pick her up and halfway home she starts to complain how bad she has to go the bathroom. :rolleyes: She gets too busy doing anything else ignores her full bladder. I have heard that holding it for too long can cause a bladder infection as can not fully emptying your bladder when you do go.

On another note, I had asparagus for dinner last night. peeeeeyouuuuu!! :sick: I suffer from the asparagus-pee phenomenon. :p

Dude me too!!! :(

Asparagus pee rules. :cool:

Tycho died on October 24, 1601, eleven days after suddenly becoming very ill during a banquet. He was ill for eleven days, and toward the end of his illness he is said to have told Kepler "Ne frustra vixisse videar!", "Let me not seem to have lived in vain”.[6][7] For hundreds of years, the general belief was that he had strained his bladder. It had been said that to leave the banquet before it concluded would be the height of bad manners, and so he remained, and that his bladder, stretched to its limit, developed an infection which later killed him. This theory was supported by Kepler's first-hand account.​

Tycho: I really must retire. Shall we conclude our banquet, gentlemen?

Johannes: Of course! As soon as my esteemed colleague admits that the Sun revolves around the Earth.

Erik: Stuff and nonsense. Copernicus says--

Gillis: For the last time, Copernicus is a drunken old lunatic.

Ulf: You'd like to think that, wouldn't you?

Gillis: At least I'd be thinking!

Tycho: Gentlemen, please...I don't feel so...

Johannes: As I've already said, it is clear from centuries of study that the stars move 'round the Earth--

Ulf: How can you blithely ignore the data--

Gillis: The data, sir? The data, he says! Poppycock!

Ulf: That's it. Hand me the salt and pepper shakers.

Gillis et al: *groan*

Johannes: Here he goes again with the blasted planetary orbits.

Tycho: I must...must insist...uhrgh...

Johannes: No, no, Tyco, I know what you're going to say, but let's let Ulf here make an ass of himself for the upteenth time tonight.

Jorgen: Yes! Let the old boy have is say!

Ulf: Okay. The salt shaker is Mars. This olive is the sun--

Gillis: The olive is the sun? An hour ago it was the moon. Before that it was Venus. What will it be next, pray tell, a flying cow?

Gillis et al: *laughter*

Ulf: -- and the dinner roll is the Earth.

Tycho: Oh, God...dear God...

Johannes: Not now, Tyco, he's just getting started with his nonsense!

Ulf: 'Tisn't nonsense! The Earth revolves around the bloody sun!

Johannes: Does not, you blaspheming dog!

Ulf: Does too!

Johannes: Does not!

Ulf: Does too!

Jorgen: *yawn* This could take awhile. Waiter, bring some coffees please.

Tycho: N-n-no...please...

Johannes: Yes, some coffee, so we can all be alert while we're doused with his Copernican nonsense.

Gillis: Indeed! A veritable torrent!

Jorgen: A gushing flood!

Johannes: A great, splashing stream!

Peter: A golden shower of drivel pouring right out of him like ale from a broken spigot!

Tycho: No...! No...

Johannes: Waiter! COFFEES!

Last edited:
Poor Tycho. He needs an old Folgers can under the table like my dad has out in the garage. It's called the pissinator.

I hate going to the bathroom at school, mainly cause I can never find the time too. So I usually have to pee REALLY bad by the time I get home. :( It's a bitch cause I have to unlock the front door, then walk up the stairs to the apartment, then unlock that door, take off my bookbag, take off my ipod and my hoodie and then rush to the bathroom. Oh and I wear a belt so I usually have to unbuckle that.

:( and the thing is, I usually just drink something in the morning and go before I go to school.

Only sometimes will I drink water at the water fountain or whatnot, cause I don't get too thirsty at school.

Hi Renia baby! I used to drink before and during school, but then they said I couldn't so I just stopped going!
That's why you gotta hide whatever you're drinking. Or put it in something so they can't tell what it is. :p

Tags
paris hilton
Back
Top Bottom