The official !Viva Hate! thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 1074
  • Start date
I like to Photoshop on my phone.

153003C7-0906-46F2-9D41-86615B52C19C.jpeg
60D80165-AB77-4F63-9C44-5C2D5A74E947.jpeg

What did you think of wrestlemania? it's weird without any fans.

I was going so I’m a bit salty about it. Most of the matches were things I didn’t care about seeing anyway. I don’t really like most of the women or their matches. Was disappointed in Cena/Wyatt, Drew/Brock, and let down that Roman/Goldberg didn’t happen. Seth/Owens and Edge/Orton were fun matches. Didn’t care about any of the other matches with the exception of The Boneyard Match between Undertaker and Styles...which has easily become one of my favorite things of all time. I love love love love The Undertaker and was very happy to see the closest we’re ever going to get to him coming back as Biker Taker. It was so wonderful and cheesy and awesome. I’ve watched the match about 16 times now. I’m going to watch it again now because you’ve got me thinking about it. Lol. It really makes me feel like a giddy schoolgirl. ?

Let’s says you are scrolling, you see this and with out thinking, laugh really hard out loud, like milk out the nose type of laugh.

Would that make someone a bad person? Or is the person bad if they don’t see humor in this type of thing?

No, I don’t think it would make you a bad person. I think it is very admirable to be able to find humor in most things.

Back
Top Bottom