The Official 'Who Is Going Where' Thread

I am going to...

• Total voters
I'm off to the Friday night in Manchester one so far

Birmingham would be really handy cos I live nearby, but it's my mum's birthday...

I might go to Nottingham. But that would be a pain to get to and from. Or maybe I'll go to both Manchesters.

I'm gonna be at Wembley, do say hi!

Go, go, go! You know you want to. You only live once, you'll regret it later, this might be your last chance etc!

Go on, let that little devil on your left shoulder lead you astray.

You know you want to!

hahaha evviiiiill :p that would mean that i've got 5 gigs in two weeks... (3 Madness & 2 Morrissey) all costing around £35-£40... still tempted :confused:

Wembley will be my third time seeing him and also third time this year :D

hahaha evviiiiill :p that would mean that i've got 5 gigs in two weeks... (3 Madness & 2 Morrissey) all costing around £35-£40... still tempted :confused:

Wembley will be my third time seeing him and also third time this year :D

My 3rd time too.

Like yr log-in name! Was also going to see Madness at Brixton on the Thursday night before Wembley but have run out of cash... :cool:

My 3rd time too.

Like yr log-in name! Was also going to see Madness at Brixton on the Thursday night before Wembley but have run out of cash... :cool:

The Brixton gig is one of my three Madness gigs as well as Brighton and Wembley :D woooo .... thanks, I was given this nickname when I was 13... due to my obsession with Mike lol aaaanyway sorry this isn't Moz related!

I am going to wait for my other half to come home and beg him to buy tickets to the last night of the tour at the G-MEX for my birthday... always worth a try ;)

I'm going to Wembley. I love Morrissey and I love London... so I can't ask for anything else :D

BTW, any suggestion for a nice but not very expensive hotel in London? :confused: I'm going to stay there for a week. Thanks in advance!!

I will be attending the SECC, and I am still very much considering travelling down to Manchester also. Finances is halting me though, sadly.

Well I've done it! Sweet talked my other half into going to G-Mex on 23rd as well as Newcastle!:) Can't wait, just booked into the Ibis too as the travel inns are all full.

I'm going to BIRMINGHAM!!!!
None of my mates were interested (MUPPETS!) so I'm travelling down from Mid Wales on my own. Never mind Billy Budd, I'll be Billy No Mates! :(

I'm off to the Friday night in Manchester one so far

Birmingham would be really handy cos I live nearby, but it's my mum's birthday...

I might go to Nottingham. But that would be a pain to get to and from. Or maybe I'll go to both Manchesters.

I'm sure your mum will love her birthday present of a ticket to see MOZ! :D

I'm going to BIRMINGHAM!!!!
None of my mates were interested (MUPPETS!) so I'm travelling down from Mid Wales on my own. Never mind Billy Budd, I'll be Billy No Mates! :(

Don't worry about being alone, I'm going to Birmingham on my own too...practically everyone i know (which admittedly, since i am a bit of a recluse, is not very many people,) can't stand Moz. (Idiots.) I don't know the birmingham area, i don't know where to stay, but what the hell, i'm not gonna miss it.

It used to bother me going to gigs on my own, but now i don't care. I've been to gigs with people, and i've been without 'em, and i think personally i prefer it on my own anyway...i mean, it's morrissey, so it's practically compulsory to go on your own, isn't it?? I went on my own to see him last time and it was bloody brilliant.

Anyway, we could always organise a meet- up for all the sad loners who are travelling to brum on their own, couldn't we?

GMEX both nights. The Friday with the boys and plenty of Xmas spirit. The Saturday, a much more sedate and refined affair as I'm taking my Daughter to her first ever Morrissey concert. She's totally mesmerised by SPM and his music even if her school friends are a little bemused by it all. At least I've got one thing right in the ol'upbringing department. Seems really apt taking her to see the god-like figure back in Manchester. Pity it wasn't back at Salford Uni for old times sake.

we stayed there for the last manchester gig- it was booked online the same time we got the gig tickets so, what, a few months beforehand...?
when we turned up they had no record of us- oh dear!
however they did their very best for us and fortunately there were still rooms, but for our trouble they gave us a free upgrade to a studio....which was nice :) (and it wasnt even really MUCH trouble)
lovely helpful friendly staff and the hotel bar is nice- bit expensive tho, but then arnt all hotel bars?!
have fun!

I soooo wish I was going to more than one gig. Argh!:(

Back
Top Bottom