• Oh my god, it's Robby!

Votes: 13 54.2%
  • none of the above

Votes: 4 16.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Oh my god. it's Robby!

spontaneously luminescent

Buzzetta, i mean i did get banned because of him, so i gotta really h8 him right?

Chico, he's one of the worst trolls from chat and well i cannot fathom why he is allowed to post at all :confused:

Not Right in the Head, cuz Dave told me to :eek:

4. Kewpie cuz she has no avatar & other people seem to hate her
(of course i never could hate her, she is an Asian girl 4 christsake!)

oye terence cuz i am jealous of his cool hat, tatts, good looks and other things i shall not mention :o

6. myself!
self hate makes the world go round, so why not just hate myself most?
seems like the "Morrissey thing to do"

7. none of the above, if you vote this then please post who you suggest i hate most

ps: this poll is private so buzzie can vote

ps2: yeah, yeah, i was not gonna post in 'the sty' anymore
but that was to keep from getting banned, that did not work out...

DISCLAIMER: this is the internet folks, not rl, dont freak out, ok?

Last edited:
Can we re-ban Robby for trolling outside the pigsty the moment he was unbanned for doing this exact same thing?
He says he meant to put this in the sty, and that's fine, but people need to be held accountable here.
He should either remove the trolling portions of his post here and resubmit it in the sty or he should be banned. This gives him options.

Can we re-ban Robby for trolling outside the pigsty the moment he was unbanned for doing this exact same thing?
He says he meant to put this in the sty, and that's fine, but people need to be held accountable here.
He should either remove the trolling portions of his post here and resubmit it in the sty or he should be banned. This gives him options.
http://forums.morrissey-solo.com/showthread.php?t=64769
:p

oh, there is a tag at the bottom, i thought you might have made it since are not my 'friend' anymore :tears:
and just posted to the thread
but i am glad you didnt :thumb:

ps: tags should tell you who posted them when you click on them :cool:

Honey, you are paranoid. I'm one of those people who tell you if they got a problem with you instead of posting anonymous tags.

Honey, you are paranoid. I'm one of those people who tell you if they got a problem with you instead of posting anonymous tags.

yeah, i feel free to express paranoia online, that actually helps me to not be that way where it matters in rl, now the next time i am suspicious of someone
i will remember another time here was what you term 'paranoid' & it was without just cause :o
so thx again epBabe :)

robby... You got banned for what you did. Don't try to blame anyone else.

You really need to let all of this go.

robby, why do you make threads like this and then whine when you are picked on? you make no sense! :squiffy:

edit: "let go let god" tag lololol

oh i think i am letting go by not responding directly to posts such as:
http://forums.morrissey-solo.com/showpost.php?p=1091444&postcount=1
&
Please tell me about the military years. I hear that "it" was dishonorably discharged.
see these and many other posts in 'the sty' against me are almost word for word what these scumbags say at their solo hate site :eek:
so really when they are allowed to come here and post the same crap, well, they are not just attacking me, they are mocking this site i think :straightface:
but i guess david t and you mods dont mind that & i will try and follow your lead better in the future :o

Last edited:
Did someone mention my name?

He has 12 votes.

I hope the drug sniffing dogs catch a sniff of residue when he boards the plane.

The best part is that what I just said does not violate a TOS as it is not an allegation. Robby has made numerous remarks regarding past and present drug usage.

Tags
behave robby ginger balls hate i <3 iamnicola i heart chico i like robby i love ow its hate not h8 let go let god omg it's stfu! re-ban robby robby stfu robbyownage salty balls the complex where bkln at?
Back
Top Bottom