Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Brighton

• Fulham

• West Brom

• Total voters
It's on now @rifke !! It started a couple of months ago. You can look on the BBC Sport website for the results.⚽
danke!:tiphat:

and i will be SURE to share any pertinent updates from dreamyneil on the subject!

what i dont understand--with all sports--is how does one choose a team and why? like why did you choose liverpool? and why do you suppose neil chose aston villa? (i mean i know why I chose aston villa, but not why neil did)

I reckon no one gives a shit about kickball and do you want to know who even gives less of a shit about kickball?....The California Son you dumbshit and the California Son Junior. It's called basketball cocksucker dumbshit twat tossey wacker inn nn nn nnnn it.

Air Morrissey.jpg

sam practice.jpg

what i dont understand--with all sports--is how does one choose a team and why? like why did you choose liverpool? and why do you suppose neil chose aston villa? (i mean i know why I chose aston villa, but not why neil did)
For me, my dad was a big Liverpool fan when I was growing up. That’s what got me into them.

I don’t know about Neil - is he from Aston? I must admit, Villa don’t strike me as a team anyone would support unless they were actually from there. I could be wrong though!

I reckon this thread has nothing to do with the California Son. I reckon this thread needs to be deleted. It is wasting bandwidth just like the other kickball thread that was deleted. I reckon you don't see the non-delusional California Son fans starting basketball, football, and baseball threads here fark arse chipper curry inn nnn nn n nn nnn n nn n nnnn n it.

I reckon this thread has nothing to do with the California Son. I reckon this thread needs to be deleted. It is wasting bandwidth just like the other kickball thread that was deleted. I reckon you don't see the non-delusional California Son fans starting basketball, football, and baseball threads here fark arse chipper curry inn nnn nn n nn nnn n nn n nnnn n it.
Useful contribution. Thanks for that.👍

For me, my dad was a big Liverpool fan when I was growing up. That’s what got me into them.

I don’t know about Neil - is he from Aston? I must admit, Villa don’t strike me as a team anyone would support unless they were actually from there. I could be wrong though!
what does aston villa mean? is aston a place? and what does villa mean? do you call the team "villa" for short? why would no one support them unless they were from there? all things i need to know!!

what does aston villa mean? is aston a place? and what does villa mean? do you call the team "villa" for short? why would no one support them unless they were from there? all things i need to know!!
I'm guessing you're not a massive Villa fan @rifke ??😉

Aston is a place yeah & you would call them Villa for short. Some teams just don't get a big fanbase outside of their home towns, some do. Depends on how much of a big team they are. But if Villa do well this season, expect a few shirts to pop up from all the new 'fans'. It's always the way.

I'm guessing you're not a massive Villa fan @rifke ??😉

Aston is a place yeah & you would call them Villa for short. Some teams just don't get a big fanbase outside of their home towns, some do. Depends on how much of a big team they are. But if Villa do well this season, expect a few shirts to pop up from all the new 'fans'. It's always the way.
you're wrong, i am a massive fan, that's why i gotta learn all about it, see!

Stratford in London or Stratford-upon-avon?
Will you f***ing go home! How and why is this even allowed here? It has nothing to do with Morrissey. Most of you foreign British psychopaths gave up years ago when they finally accepted they have been duped by an American surfer dude born in Verdugo Hills Hospital in L.A. who was the lead singer for 3 years in the 80's, in a band he hated called the smiths. You delusional idiots show up here with your avatars of Morrissey at one festival in Britain from 1992 where he held a British flag. How many f***ing flags of countries he played in do you think he has held on stage dumbass? Yours looks like Morrissey just ate 15 potato tacos with extra guac and refried beans from Los Panchos in East L.A. and he is smelling his own farts.

Back
Top Bottom