"The Queen Is Dead" Box Set promo items (slipmat, tote) & Joyce competition

Mike Joyce is running a competition to win a slipmat or bag:

The items have made it in to record shops too (availability unknown):

40985_tqid_tote_slipmat.jpg

40984_tqid_slipmat.jpg

40986_tqid_display.jpg

A general discussion point, but could well go in collector's corner too - looks like there's a quantity of items to collect alongside the box set.
Several IG posts would imply the items will be given away with the set - let's hope so.
Regards,
FWD.

(source: Joyce & various Instagrams).

Last edited by a moderator:
Apparently, the 'slipmats' (which, to be frankly, í thought were to keep you safe getting out the shower...Hang the DJ etc?) and like Totes Amazing Bags are being given away at ten indie-schmindie record stores across Blighty. Not anywhere near me though.

Mike Joyce... *cough*

I have no problem with Mike Joyce. Just saying...
He knows it's over, still he clings...
It has to be a shitty feeling to know that in the increasingly unlikely event of a Smiths reunion, he would be persona non grata, and replaced with anyone who could play. What an odd feeling it must be.

I wonder if these would be shipped to the US?

Reckon me thought Mike Joyce was working at a Target in Gardena trying to fulfill his fantasy of living in LA. A fookin shower mat and dirty bag? What a loser wacker tossey inn nn it.

It is hard to understand why people have such a problem with Mike Joyce.

Also, this is the going to be the best thing Moz releases musically this year.

Reckon me thought Mike Joyce was working at a Target in Gardena trying to fulfill his fantasy of living in LA. A fookin shower mat and dirty bag? What a loser wacker tossey inn nn it.
S.O.S!!! AztecCamera!!! Do not take Briddish Speaiking Eenglish Classes from URBANUS from this website!!

Accent NO BUENO por nosostros Americanos, Aztec! They won't know what you're talking about!

'Loser blood whackers' are a universal language tho! Wait, my portabella is calling me. Laters, gator!

Hopefully the slipmats will be made available online in the future, as I have no luck with contests, and will also most likely forget to tune into XSManchester anyhow. Still excited about the Box Set! Not too long now!

Crikey! You write like Mr Proper! I miss him.

I just got the Amazon UK message saying my 5 disc QID Lp box set has been shipped. Way more looking forward to this than 'so far from what I have heard" horrible new M record.

Tags
tqid reissue

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom