The QVC appreciation thread

oh god, my downfall will be infomercials,not the actual shopping channels.
though i am still pleased with my magic bullet, the thing is great.

makes a meal then mixes drinks,same device! :D

Dude the Magic Bullet is amazing. Not quite amazing as the ULTIMATE CHOPPER but pretty amazing.
Of course I don't own one, but I know all about it from watching the infomercials. I watch more infomercials than I do actual television. Chef Tony is my hero.

I don't find QVC as good as 3am cable infomercials but it does bring the entertainment.
I can pretty much recite the infomercial for the Little Giant Ladder System.

Magic bullet? Picture please!

Magic_4.jpg

i love it.:D

People should buy more comic books on eBay.

Anything for a shameless plug.

I just want to know why they don't have "fat" people w/ Jeanne Bice in Quacker Factory, like put Lisa Robertson w/ her...

Or, what is that headband on Ms. Bice really "about"? The 80's have ceased.

However, I won't lie...I can't tell you how many times I've even made TV reminders to see Valerie Parr Hills' shows and I've tuned in to the holiday/food/temptations ovenware's specials.... :o

Like crack, totally addictive. And bad for you.
people at work are hooked on it, they get all sorts of good deals! I can never manage to watch it at a good time.

I just want to know why they don't have "fat" people w/ Jeanne Bice in Quacker Factory, like put Lisa Robertson w/ her...

Or, what is that headband on Ms. Bice really "about"? The 80's have ceased.

Hahaha!! Quaker Factory!! I always wondered who the hell was buying thoe sexy ass headbands and sweatsuits with ducks and crap on them!!
I always watch the mineral makeup shows, or anything with Richard Simmons, maybe Jeanne Bice and Richard should team up and get their headband on together, in one fantastic mind blowing hour of QVC insanity!

My dad buys a shitload of crap that he sees on infomercials. It's embarrassing.

did he ever buy the ab machine. the commercials had a buff couple sitting on the couch eating popcorn and watching a movie while this device would pump (or whatever it did) the ab muscles. I had high hopes for that device (this was like fives years ago). But since no one talks about it, I figure it was a scam. Please tell me it works!!!

this isn't the machine or the commercial. But something similar. I'm tempted to buy it.

Last edited by a moderator:
did he ever buy the ab machine. the commercials had a buff couple sitting on the couch eating popcorn and watching a movie while this device would pump (or whatever it did) the ab muscles. I had high hopes for that device (this was like fives years ago). But since no one talks about it, I figure it was a scam. Please tell me it works!!!

I doubt that he bought that one--he's more of a dumb-gadgets guy. I don't even wanna know about all the things he's gotten. I have a bad feeling that I'm going to have to take his credit cards away in about 10 years when he inevitably finds himself retired and broke and has to move in with us. :(

Infomercials are my secret addiction… I love the Magic Bullet!!!! I just bought the Fluidity Bar… and I love it…. It is like taking a ballet class in my home!!! :D

People DID buy more comic books on eBay and one of the ones that went for about $50 was mine!!! WOO HOO way to drive up the market people!!

Back
Top Bottom