The rant page (aka things that piss me off constantly)

But how you really feel about msn2011, Davie?

NEVER GET 2011 WINDOWS LIVE MESSENGER (MSN)!!! IT'S A LOAD OF SHITE....And I shall tell you why...

I liked it at first...the whole convo tab thing and converting your msn screen with all the games and people's "shouts" back into the standard msn chatting screen was cool........HOWEVER, I found that MSN is slowly turning into Facebook...I actually found out later on that MSN have FORMED SIDES with Facebook and you can add contacts from Facebook to talk and show them your msn updates! NOOOOOO! :mad:
WHAT THE f***? HOW? WHY? Facebook are supposed to be your enemies....I thought we were gonna fight them till the end?? Why join them?!!!!! The whole idea of MSN is that it ISN'T Facebook and it is a rival! :gun:

OK...as you can tell I am not a major fan of Facebook (I have my reasons...)

The next thing I found is that I could not change my f***ing name to a different nickname....WHYYYYY? If I want to be called Mr Banana at 12pm on Wednesday, then why stop me??? You basterds, you took one of the most humorous things about MSN and hacked it away! :crazy:

Another thing I found, which has annoyed the living shite out of me...you CANNOT edit your shouts (I call it pm - short for private message)...You do got to f***ing REDO THE WHOLE BASTERD THING! f*** THAT!

The other thing I found was that you cannot BLOCK PEOPLE! WTF, so I've gotta listen to annoying basterds all day???? WHYYY? I want to block people so I can actually have the choice! It's removing yourself from a normal conversation! :mad: ANOTHER THING I found....all the people I deleted and blocked 2009 MSN were not on 2011 MSN and I could NOT ADD THEM BACK! I might have had an argument with a friend and blocked and deleted them...but at least on 2009 msn, I could add the f***er back!!!! YOU BASTERDS! You stole all my friends away!!! :tears: To add them all back I had to find their msn addresses through email contacts, which was f***ing hard to do and ON TOP OF THAT I had to send them ANOTHER INVITATION....WTF WHYYY???!!!! I've only blocked and deleted them for an hour, why send them again if they were already f***ing invited in the first f***ing place???!!! :swear:

Another thing....It takes wayyyyyyyyyyyyy toooooooooo long to load up and to also load the shittyyyy games! They had NO NEW GAMES!! Not even 1! Why make a new msn and not add any more games??? Stupid twats!

THE EMOTIONS ARE ABSOLUTE SHITTEEEEEEE....How much shitter can you get? I couldn't be more disappointed than turning up at Disneyland Paris and finding Mickey Mouse was actually an overpaid peadophille in a shitty mouse suit! It pissed me off BIG STYLE....the faces look drawn by a 2 year old, my down syndrom mate at the shop can even do a f***ing better job than them shitty smiley emotion thingys :flamethrow:

Another thing....You can't change the sounds of when someone sends you a message...HELLO??? What happened to the Alien UFO sound effects and other 5 different sound effects? Where have they disappeared?

f*** MSN 2011....JUST DIE YOU NASTY BASTERDS! YOU CAN JOIN FORCES WITH FACEBOOK, I DON'T GIVE A FLYING SHITEE...BUT I'M STAYING WITH MSN 2009 WHERE IT WAS ACTUALLY DECENT AND WHERE MSN DIDN'T GIVE A SHITE IF FACEBOOK OR TWITTER WAS POPULAR! I DAMN YOUR NEW MSN TO HELL! I WOULDN'T PISS ON IT IF IT WERE IN FLAMES :sick:

so youre not a happy bunny?

I'm good now obviously...I switched to MSN 2009 and I'm happyyyyyyy :) :D

Crown didn't fit. :tears:

I took a pic of it between x-rays and while the dentist was telling the guy in the next room that motrin would work better than the vicodin he asked for.

5393387517_e6f02ec5d8_m.jpg

So in short I have to have a new crown made. I'm out the $600 this one cost and $400 to treat the infection for waiting so long to put this one on. This is a gold crown with a porcelain overlay. THe metal crowns are $450 which I have to save. I'm thinking of going to a new dentist. She put this crown in even though it doesn;t fit. It;s way to big and grinding my lower teeth AND rocks back and forth when I chew and I can't bite down, the crown is too big. :( And while she was fitting it I got my hopes up because she said it fit, then the more she worked on it and it started disintegrating, the more she realized it wasn't going to work.

So I just went back to the dentist because the ginormous crown that didn't fit was killing me. It's didn't fit in all directions. So she plucked it off, put it in a little plastic treasure chest for me to take home and stuck a temporary silver crown on. SO basically I'm back where I started. THe silver one is the dull one in front of the really shiny really old gold crown I got over 20 years ago. Bleh. At least I can chew now. And I have a $600 trophy in a plastic treasure chest. :straightface: Now to save money for another crown that will actually fit to replace the silver temporary.

5394171991_d9c5ac7a32.jpg

5394767728_ae2c5747a1.jpg

EDIT: Ironically, it just occurred to me that I ate only one thing with that crown in the treasure chest and determined it was too painful to eat with. Pirate's Booty White Cheddar Corn Puffs from Trader Joes. :D

Last edited:
EDIT: Ironically, it just occurred to me that I ate only one thing with that crown in the treasure chest and determined it was too painful to eat with. Pirate's Booty White Cheddar Corn Puffs from Trader Joes. :D

damn, got jaw infection

new pc, with f*** w7 home prem

good news, got a scanner/printer, me hippie hair gots cut, after 6 long hair
years, I'm back to quiff and short hair
[if it stops freezing, and no - temp daytime]

[btw you Nugz sistah:eek:]

btw 40% of me lungs permanent damaged since negelected amonia
[hospital/IC 11-12 d]/coma 5 days, yes I told you's,boring by association]

Last edited:
btw 40% of me lungs permanent damaged since negelected amonia
[hospital/IC 11-12 d]/coma 5 days, yes I told you's,boring by association]

How terrible! :eek:

btw amonia is what you clean with, pneumonia is probably what put you in the hospital. I'm so sorry to hear this.

People telling me that being a Charity Manager isn't a good enough wage and I should be trying for something better....Well let me tell you this, at least I am not making money for a massive cooperation which makes money simply for profit. I make money and earn money for charity, the money actually comes in use and pays for loads of equipment and treatments and medicine for seriously ill children. Many of you still simply work to raise money for a cooperation, that saves all its profit in one massive bank and who doesn't give a crap about anything else apart from little green pieces of paper....I would rather work for charity than sell TVs and make a pointless load of money for a company that doesn't do anything to help people. Also why would I want to do something else when I have such great friends and support from people? I'd rather be poor and have loads of support than be completely rich and have no friends...my job is great, end of!

My mom doesn't tell the truth. THey are tiny lies but in the grand scheme of things it frustrates me. And the lie in itself is not a big deal, but I will ask her point blank and she will lie about it.

We have a family dog who my sister and I have put on a strict diet. We are feeding him really good (expensive)food and walking him daily. My mom, for some reason, insists on giving him treats from Walmart. They are high sugar, high flour bad for dog treats and totally defeat the purpose of us feeding him the best food money can buy. So we asked her not to. Now she's hiding them in her closet. We tell her Teddy wants love and affection, not treats. She doesn';t hear it. So completely randomly I was in our shared closet and I saw this box. It is a box that was one of mine that had some postcards in it. It was tucked away on the top shelf, I wasn;t even looking, I just thought "Why are the postcards in the closet?" I opened it and it smelled like bacon. :straightface: I asked her about it today and she said that there were no treats in there, I dunno , she stammered around the whole thing. THen I try to tell her I am not upset or disappointed, I just wish she would tell me the truth and she walks out of the room. Beyond frustrating. Beyond. I don't want to be mad at my mom.

5409503210_7f798b73cb.jpg

Why can't days be longer and work times be shorter??
There's too many people on our pathetic island and still everyone has to work bloody long hours to an average living! No other Europeon country has to work the ours that we do!!! Why can't sallaries simply go up and hours be reduced...that way you sort out the employment problem and also make tonnes of people happy!
Apparently there is over 900,000 16-25 year olds unemployed over here...think goverment...think!

...think goverment...think!

:confused: What with? (you're talking to the people who recently tried to sell off your nation's forests? :thumb::sick::barf:)

I was reserving judgement but it does look like Cameron rhymes with Moron after all. I forbid him to like Morrissey's solo career.:straightface:

He doesn't? Well then I forbid him twice.:barf:

And if I were you people I'd keep my ears open for the sound of the chainsaw (not the band). He's bound to screw you when you've got your back turned.

:confused: What with? (you're talking to the people who recently tried to sell off your nation's forests? :thumb::sick::barf:)

I was reserving judgement but it does look like Cameron rhymes with Moron after all. I forbid him to like Morrissey's solo career.:straightface:

He doesn't? Well then I forbid him twice.:barf:

And if I were you people I'd keep my ears open for the sound of the chainsaw (not the band). He's bound to screw you when you've got your back turned.

I forbid him to like The Smiths/Morrissey/Johnny Marr....anything to do with music or human life....I forbid him to live in the UK or indeed this planet.
Why did so many basterds want Conservatives in??? YOU BASTERDS!!! :(

Parents expect their kids to be small clones of themselves and love everything that they love simply because they look a tiny bit like them....no they are NOT clones....they are different people, parents! If you cannot bond with your son/daughter because they are NOT like you, then please...please...never have any more children

Wouldn't you think some clever basterd would have come up with the clever idea of cordless headphones?? Why do they always break??? Why do they always get tangled??? Why are they soooo shit???

Wouldn't you think some clever basterd would have come up with the clever idea of cordless headphones?? Why do they always break??? Why do they always get tangled??? Why are they soooo shit???

Indeed. I hate wearing them because they are painful and get tangled and caught on things. I try it every few months, and then throw them down in frustration.

Back
Top Bottom