The rant page (aka things that piss me off constantly)

This is the bushmeister!

[youtube]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/tq_Lzzxnwa0?fs=1&amp;hl=en_GB"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/tq_Lzzxnwa0?fs=1&amp;hl=en_GB" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/youtube]

I saw this and it mad me mad.

[youtube]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ItMJtA8vfpw?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ItMJtA8vfpw?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/youtube]

So some old people signed up for the funky senior choir not fully understanding what they were getting into, old people who could probably sing the hell out of a hymn book, and this choir director who is clearly waaaay into these pre-packaged-for-a-choir pop and rap songs is totally exploiting thie old person cuteness and making an ass out of them. I hate seeing this shit, when people are doing things when you can tell they aren;t sure what they're doing and we're all supposed to laugh at them. Jerk.

I saw this and it mad me mad.

[youtube]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ItMJtA8vfpw?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ItMJtA8vfpw?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/youtube]

So some old people signed up for the funky senior choir not fully understanding what they were getting into, old people who could probably sing the hell out of a hymn book, and this choir director who is clearly waaaay into these pre-packaged-for-a-choir pop and rap songs is totally exploiting thie old person cuteness and making an ass out of them. I hate seeing this shit, when people are doing things when you can tell they aren;t sure what they're doing and we're all supposed to laugh at them. Jerk.

You know what to begin with I thought they were doing it for just some fun and then I read what you put and you are probably right....people are doing this to simply make them look stupid, I wish some of them had realised what was going on and simply told the rest that it was just a stupid "stunt" to make them look silly...It saddened me this is what humanity does to the elders :(

NOW THIS IS FUNNY, the last minute is the best :D

[youtube]<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/NHNxrZx4BOc?version=3"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/NHNxrZx4BOc?version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></object>[/youtube]

Last edited by a moderator:
Bloody studio manager basterd! What a nasty prick!
Will not give us the big studio room as we're a "new" band and gave me changed of £3 in f***ing 10ps....I was about to bite his head when I realised we won't have a rehearsal room if I decide to make him an enemy! He's up his own arse...and pretended to flinch whenever I sung, nasty git! :gun: :angry:

You know what to begin with I thought they were doing it for just some fun and then I read what you put and you are probably right....people are doing this to simply make them look stupid, I wish some of them had realised what was going on and simply told the rest that it was just a stupid "stunt" to make them look silly...It saddened me this is what humanity does to the elders :(

Exactly.

My Welsh Town is absolute shit....they have a computer shops that doesn't sell keyboards or mouses....what the f***ing point in being a computer shop if you don't even sell computer items and things? God it has pissed me off soooo much today!

Secondly I was gonna buy some earplugs from Boots and it nearly cost me £5 for one pair! Went into Superdrug and got 3 PAIRS for £1.16....BOOTS IS ONE f***ING RIP OFF, they don't help anybody except make themselves a very rich retail company, sod them!

My neighbours, who love music, but refuse to understand it's not mutual.

I've never seen them, just heard them:mad: Didgeridoo, percussions, flute, piano, you name it: they play them all and there isn't one instrument they CAN ACTUALLY PLAY.

The worst is when they start singing.:mad: This guy must think of himself as a composer and he's been working on this song for 3 MONTHS. There's this female voice I hear as well who probably doesn't live with him, just comes now and then to sing off key. (I can tell because I happen to sing very well and on key, the music teacher at my school said so :D So there.)

I thought this flat was going to be quiet because all my other neighbours are old. Ths guy doesn't seem to get he's disturbing the peace here.

So today they started singing the same old song, and to shut them up, I started vocalizing louder than them. It was like Kristeen Young when her bubbledress bursts, if you catch my drift.

They got it, they moved away from the wall.:D

I'v had enough though. I listen to films and music with headphones not to disturb my neighbours, and I've got to cope with this musical moron day in day out?!???

TURN THE "MUSIC" (can't call that music really) DOWN, THIS IS MYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY HOUSE! :angry:

My neighbours, who love music, but refuse to understand it's not mutual.

I've never seen them, just heard them:mad: Didgeridoo, percussions, flute, piano, you name it: they play them all and there isn't one instrument they CAN ACTUALLY PLAY.

The worst is when they start singing.:mad: This guy must think of himself as a composer and he's been working on this song for 3 MONTHS. There's this female voice I hear as well who probably doesn't live with him, just comes now and then to sing off key. (I can tell because I happen to sing very well and on key, the music teacher at my school said so :D So there.)

I thought this flat was going to be quiet because all my other neighbours are old. Ths guy doesn't seem to get he's disturbing the peace here.

So today they started singing the same old song, and to shut them up, I started vocalizing louder than them. It was like Kristeen Young when her bubbledress bursts, if you catch my drift.

They got it, they moved away from the wall.:D

I'v had enough though. I listen to films and music with headphones not to disturb my neighbours, and I've got to cope with this musical moron day in day out?!???

TURN THE "MUSIC" (can't call that music really) DOWN, THIS IS MYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY HOUSE! :angry:

My old neighbour studied music and every morning between 6 and 7.30 she practiced. She didn't actually sing she just did some sort of voice practice signing in different tones etc., think: AAAA aaaaa aaa AAAAAAAAAAAA aaaa. "In those days" I often worked late in the evenings and really needed to sleep at that time.

Ayee, got a new band anyway so there you go!

:eek: WHAT Did I do that? I must be terribly efficient as a manager!:D

I was thinking about asking the Manics, but looks like it's taken care of itself.:thumb:

...So when can I hear this music of yours? Can't be worse than myy neighbours'.

:straightface:

:squiffy: nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Well you can hear the music when I actually begin rehearsals next Tuesday....it should be very interesting to see what they have come up with! I'm quite happy to be able to jump from one band to the other! Nobody knows who I am...but they still accept me! ...(they have to, otherwise.....)

Well you can hear the music when I actually begin rehearsals next Tuesday....

One day I'm just going to turn up, and you'll say, hey there's a smelly dog in there, I can't sing, it's looking at me, throw it out of the studio!, and I'll have to bark "I'M YOUR MANAGER, YOU EEJIT!", and you'll have a cardiac arrest.

:tears:

Twenty past ten at night and I'm washing some dishes. Some guest walks into the kitchen, wrapped only in a towel, doesn't introduce herself (never met before) and asks for the password for the internet service.
I say,
"I don't remember, as it's a string of numbers, but I've got it written down somewhere." I continue to wash a mug.

She doesn't wait for me to finish the dishes, just flounces off saying
"You want me to ask someone else then?"

Noooooo. I want you to show a bit of civility to someone who lives here, you arrogant bitch. :mad: Go flash your flesh to someone who gives a shit.

Back
Top Bottom