The rant page (aka things that piss me off constantly)

Well, some fool has given her the key, 'cause the connection speed has slowed to the extent the page keeps timing out. How can I have a proper rant when I can't even keep connected!

How can I have a proper rant when I can't even keep connected!

(nods at the "k"s and "c"s)

Paper?

As I'd not ranted enough yesterday online, I left a polite rant for my unknown neighbour in the hall. I concluded the rant by saying "please kindly leave your name so we can talk about this? thank you, Baba the dog, 8th floor."

Well this morning the note was gone. No name but no noise all day either.

Is it because a) he's the type that swallows papers and pretends there isn't a problem?
b) all my old neighbours are deaf so I'm the first one who actually complains and he's genuinely shocked and ashamed?
c) he's lulling me into a false sense of appeasement only to drive me bonkers when my guard is down?

Ah HA :cool: I'm watching you, neighbour. :cool: Circle of trust.:cool:

Today at the dentist while getting a root canal the dentist kept telling me to close my mouth but I couldn't because I had a bite guard wedged in my jaw. Then he'd say "Oh." And his water drill was broken and it kept dribbling water all over my face, for two hours. :tears:

Hope this sorts it our for you CG.
I had root canal this week, but the dentist promised it wouldn't hurt once it was done.

Hope this sorts it our for you CG.
I had root canal this week, but the dentist promised it wouldn't hurt once it was done.

Thanks dunya. Hopefully this time next week they will have cemented the permanent crown on dreaded tooth #13 and I can start saving money for the next one. :rolleyes:

2012 f***ing end of the world shit is what I've just described it.....f***ing shite!
There is no end of the world and if there is than thank f***ing god because I don't have to read pathetic shite about the world ending! I hope the people that put all the shit in the newspapaer and magazines die in 2012, by some disease that picks on only dumb people!

I'm in the saddest mood, I can't shake it. I had my dad drive me home from watching football I'm so sad. I'm totally under water and being held under. :tears:

I'm in the saddest mood, I can't shake it. I had my dad drive me home from watching football I'm so sad. I'm totally under water and being held under. :tears:

Were you watching it on TV or IRL? Televised football is enough to make anyone weep, CG. IRL at least you get to watch the players pat each other on the asses and spit water all over the trainers.

Were you watching it on TV or IRL? Televised football is enough to make anyone weep, CG. IRL at least you get to watch the players pat each other on the asses and spit water all over the trainers.

It was on TV and it's playoffs, I'm normally so into playoff games. My whole day was off. I had a tiny power nap and wrote some bad poetry. I feel better now. :o

My dad does this thing that is rantable. I think it's telling me something (answering a question perhaps) and he was doing it all day today.

A part from my car broke. So we had to go to several car parts places, wrecking yards and finally a swanky mercedes dealership to get the part. The part is a pulley. But it is extremely rare , specific to this particular year and model. THe pulley drive the cooling system and alternator which charges the battery. It is a TWO PART pully. One part is in tact, the other part broke off and shattered. So what he needed to find was half a pulley. Two of the same thing make a whole that drive the system.

Okay, so the part where he does something irritating is this. Everytime he'd go to a part store he would BRAG about all his cars. He has this, he has that, UNRELATED to the part we were asking for. If he had a captive audience, he;d tell them all about his other Mercedes at home. He just called and said he wanted to brag to someone about the sheepherder bread he just ate with all the butter on it.

My dad is a simple man.

Another rant I have is about magicians who sacrifice a dove in a magic trick, they squash it underneath a fake floor. That is how it dies. Sometimes a magician can squash a dove so many times night after night, he becomes numb to it's greater effect and consequence.

One more mindless rant then Ill go back to cleaning.

Yesterday I was eating breakfast in front of the market waiting for my dad to pick me up so we could go car parts searching. This guy walks up and start yelling at another guy the same thing over and over. "I let her have it. I let her have it." He was even pounding his fist. He was talking about how he gave his motor home to some lady who wanted to borrow it to go camping. So It;s not like he was referencing specifically that he let some woman have it, but it sounded that way because as he told the story, he repeated it like 7 or 8 times. THen he mentioned he;s moving to Morro Bay, that's why he gave the motor home away, he didn't want to move it. This guy was the "unofficial mayor" of the cities camp when we were evacuated because of a fire a number of years ago. Now he's moving but he let her have it first. Bleh.

Cat shit f***ing stinks. :p

When I was walking home some mental basterd in a wheelchair started shouting hysterically "I'VE LOST MYYYY PHONEE!" when he got to me, he decided to obviously shout it even louder and as he passed, he start making very weird gurgling spazz sounds. Honestly, if he was mental I wouldn't mind, but where was his carer???
If he was drunk or stoned, then I hope he f***ing dies...

One last thing because I keep walking past it.

5387658327_21d6184fec.jpg

So the house I'm sitting recently had their Peking Robin die. They had him cremated and his ashes were sent to them in a little coffin that says My Beloved Pet that they placed in his cage that I walk past a hundred times a day. :( It's so depressing. Even in death he's caged. THe man of the house is a carpenter and he makes little wooden coffins for their deceased pets, I'm sure he'll make one for the bird but still...bleh.

Last edited:
That's actually made my mood quite sad, wherever the bird now is....I hope its happy in spirit :(

Yeah. It's just his ashes, not him. But being earthbound I/we are still saddened by these little reminders. To reference the last line of Late Night, Maudlin Street, I'm sure he's singing now. :p

Yeah. It's just his ashes, not him. But being earthbound I/we are still saddened by these little reminders. To reference the last line of Late Night, Maudlin Street, I'm sure he's singing now. :p

Exactly, how are free? We are kept in invisible cages too! Many are locked away on this horrible planet...

When I was walking home some mental basterd in a wheelchair started shouting hysterically "I'VE LOST MYYYY PHONEE!" when he got to me, he decided to obviously shout it even louder and as he passed, he start making very weird gurgling spazz sounds. Honestly, if he was mental I wouldn't mind, but where was his carer???
If he was drunk or stoned, then I hope he f***ing dies...

5388300268_681224a7bd.jpg

Kind of related to this and certainly worthy of the rant page, yesterday when I was at a Mercedes dealership I noticed that they had SIX handicapped parking spots. Now how many wheelchair-bound people do you think are buying a Mercedes at one time? :squiffy: And I'm sure it's some ratio that because they have a lot full of X many cars (for sale) they have to provide so many handicapped slots. Ridiculous. :rolleyes: I'm sure the guy was just nuts, Davie.

Exactly, how are free? We are kept in invisible cages too! Many are locked away on this horrible planet...

Yep. The key is finding someone nice to share your cage with until you're freed in death.

NEVER GET 2011 WINDOWS LIVE MESSENGER (MSN)!!! IT'S A LOAD OF SHITE....And I shall tell you why...

I liked it at first...the whole convo tab thing and converting your msn screen with all the games and people's "shouts" back into the standard msn chatting screen was cool........HOWEVER, I found that MSN is slowly turning into Facebook...I actually found out later on that MSN have FORMED SIDES with Facebook and you can add contacts from Facebook to talk and show them your msn updates! NOOOOOO! :mad:
WHAT THE f***? HOW? WHY? Facebook are supposed to be your enemies....I thought we were gonna fight them till the end?? Why join them?!!!!! The whole idea of MSN is that it ISN'T Facebook and it is a rival! :gun:

OK...as you can tell I am not a major fan of Facebook (I have my reasons...)

The next thing I found is that I could not change my f***ing name to a different nickname....WHYYYYY? If I want to be called Mr Banana at 12pm on Wednesday, then why stop me??? You basterds, you took one of the most humorous things about MSN and hacked it away! :crazy:

Another thing I found, which has annoyed the living shite out of me...you CANNOT edit your shouts (I call it pm - short for private message)...You do got to f***ing REDO THE WHOLE BASTERD THING! f*** THAT!

The other thing I found was that you cannot BLOCK PEOPLE! WTF, so I've gotta listen to annoying basterds all day???? WHYYY? I want to block people so I can actually have the choice! It's removing yourself from a normal conversation! :mad: ANOTHER THING I found....all the people I deleted and blocked 2009 MSN were not on 2011 MSN and I could NOT ADD THEM BACK! I might have had an argument with a friend and blocked and deleted them...but at least on 2009 msn, I could add the f***er back!!!! YOU BASTERDS! You stole all my friends away!!! :tears: To add them all back I had to find their msn addresses through email contacts, which was f***ing hard to do and ON TOP OF THAT I had to send them ANOTHER INVITATION....WTF WHYYY???!!!! I've only blocked and deleted them for an hour, why send them again if they were already f***ing invited in the first f***ing place???!!! :swear:

Another thing....It takes wayyyyyyyyyyyyy toooooooooo long to load up and to also load the shittyyyy games! They had NO NEW GAMES!! Not even 1! Why make a new msn and not add any more games??? Stupid twats!

THE EMOTIONS ARE ABSOLUTE SHITTEEEEEEE....How much shitter can you get? I couldn't be more disappointed than turning up at Disneyland Paris and finding Mickey Mouse was actually an overpaid peadophille in a shitty mouse suit! It pissed me off BIG STYLE....the faces look drawn by a 2 year old, my down syndrom mate at the shop can even do a f***ing better job than them shitty smiley emotion thingys :flamethrow:

Another thing....You can't change the sounds of when someone sends you a message...HELLO??? What happened to the Alien UFO sound effects and other 5 different sound effects? Where have they disappeared?

f*** MSN 2011....JUST DIE YOU NASTY BASTERDS! YOU CAN JOIN FORCES WITH FACEBOOK, I DON'T GIVE A FLYING SHITEE...BUT I'M STAYING WITH MSN 2009 WHERE IT WAS ACTUALLY DECENT AND WHERE MSN DIDN'T GIVE A SHITE IF FACEBOOK OR TWITTER WAS POPULAR! I DAMN YOUR NEW MSN TO HELL! I WOULDN'T PISS ON IT IF IT WERE IN FLAMES :sick:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom