The Royal Family

Dear Philip,
look, I know that one of our children talks to plants, one f***s horses, one f***s children, and one is the intellectual equivalent of a cabbage, but at least none of them are as thick as @Silent Reader.
γιαμας,
Liz
Are you amusing yourself Radis? I hope so. I don't think you're amusing anyone else.

I notice a few of your posts end abruptly then you need to edit them, is that because you're flicking through all your forums you're logged into & get a bit confused what you're doing?

Oh & you didn't answer, will you be here at 3am? While the 'wife' is in bed?

Are you amusing yourself Radis? I hope so. I don't think you're amusing anyone else.

I notice a few of your posts end abruptly then you need to edit them, is that because you're flicking through all your forums you're logged into & get a bit confused what you're doing?

Oh & you didn't answer, will you be here at 3am? While the 'wife' is in bed?
Dear Philip,
you know that time a couple of years ago when you pulled out on that main road and crashed into that car thinking that because you are nearly king everyone has to give way to you even if they are doing 60mph on a Norfolk main road? Well it turns out that whilst you are completely wrong, you aren't half as wrong as @Silent Reader, the poster who puts the 'c***' into 'c***ry bumpkin.'
Yrs etc.
Liz

Dear Philip,
you know that time a couple of years ago when you pulled out on that main road and crashed into that car thinking that because you are nearly king everyone has to give way to you even if they are doing 60mph on a Norfolk main road? Well it turns out that whilst you are completely wrong, you aren't half as wrong as @Silent Reader, the poster who puts the 'c***' into 'c***ry bumpkin.'
Yrs etc.
Liz
This is really funny Radis, keep it going, everyone is rolling on the floor in laughter! It might become an internet craze!

Or maybe not.

'c***ry bumpkin', more elitism. You just sink further & further every post don't you. :thumb:

How tightly are those fists clenched Radis?:mad:

This is really funny Radis, keep it going, everyone is rolling on the floor in laughter! It might become an internet craze!

Or maybe not.

'c***ry bumpkin', more elitism. You just sink further & further every post don't you. :thumb:

How tightly are those fists clenched Radis?:mad:
Dear Philip,
remember: whatever you do, never buy a sourdough loaf from an artisanal baker. Your reputation will never recover, especially in the rougher Gloucester sink estates.
Yrs yeastily,
Liz.

Dear Philip,
remember: whatever you do, never buy a sourdough loaf from an artisanal baker. Your reputation will never recover, especially in the rougher Gloucester sink estates.
Yrs yeastily,
Liz.
Like i said Radis, come on down anytime. I'd love to meet you.

You can make out as much as you like i'm not getting to you, but i know i do. You've already admitted as much.

Come on, let's have another hilarious 'Dear Phil' letter, the world is waiting:ROFLMAO:

Like i said Radis, come on down anytime. I'd love to meet you.

You can make out as much as you like i'm not getting to you, but i know i do. You've already admitted as much.

Come on, let's have another hilarious 'Dear Phil' letter, the world is waiting:ROFLMAO:
Dear Phil,
something else to remember is that whenever you are being made to look like a right tool, impotent and pointless threats of violence may make you feel better but ultimately make you look like a penile wart. It's important to bear in mind that what works in a flat-roofed pub in Gloucester won't necessarily translate well into an internet forum.
Yrs etc,
Liz.

Dear Phil,
something else to remember is that whenever you are being made to look like a right tool, impotent and pointless threats of violence may make you feel better but ultimately make you look like a penile wart. It's important to bear in mind that what works in a flat-roofed pub in Gloucester won't necessarily translate well into an internet forum.
Yrs etc,
Liz.
Look like a right tool? By who Radis, you?

And oh yes, an internet forum that gets what, 150 users worldwide??

I'm sure it'll be all over the news tomorrow!!😆

Look like a right tool? By who Radis, you?

And oh yes, an internet forum that gets what, 150 users worldwide??

I'm sure it'll be all over the news tomorrow!!😆
Dear Philip,
when you spend half of your life on an internet forum, what looks really weak and ineffectual is when you suddenly start making out that that forum is insignificant and of no interest to other people. You may be correct but you also look silly.
Yrs,
L.
p.s don't forget the emoji to remind people that you are thirteen years old.

Dear Philip,
when you spend half of your life on an internet forum, what looks really weak and ineffectual is when you suddenly start making out that that forum is insignificant and of no interest to other people. You may be correct but you also look silly.
Yrs,
L.
p.s don't forget the emoji to remind people that you are thirteen years old.
I'm on furlough at the moment Radis, so yeah I've got spare time - do you even have a job? At all?

I love the dear Phil letters by the way, you should get them published. Like Kenneth Williams diaries, he was a sad, bitter pathetic loser in real life too.

I'm on furlough at the moment Radis, so yeah I've got spare time - do you even have a job? At all?

I love the dear Phil letters by the way, you should get them published. Like Kenneth Williams diaries, he was a sad, bitter pathetic loser in real life too.
Dear Philip,
when you've run out of ideas on how to belittle someone on the internet, remember that you can always construct fantasies about your opponent's life and have a go at him that way. It won't work but it will stave off that inevitable moment when you realise you've got nothing more to give and have to go to bed.
Lovingly ever,
Liz
p.s. don't forget to rubbish someone who is far more talented, popular, and successful that you will ever be. It always goes down well with people whose greatest claim to fame is that they once saw Lee Hurst shopping in a branch of Sports Direct.

Dear Philip,
when you've run out of ideas on how to belittle someone on the internet, remember that you can always construct fantasies about your opponent's life and have a go at him that way. It won't work but it will stave off that inevitable moment when you realise you've got nothing more to give and have to go to bed.
Lovingly ever,
Liz
p.s. don't forget to rubbish someone who is far more talented, popular, and successful that you will ever be. It always goes down well with people whose greatest claim to fame is that they once saw Lee Hurst shopping in a branch of Sports Direct.
When you say talented, popular & successful , you don't mean you do you????

I bet, if you really do have a wife, you read all this out to her don't you, guffawing at your 'amazing humour'.

Notice you didn't answer about the job either. Deflecting again.

When you say talented, popular & successful , you don't mean you do you????

I bet, if you really do have a wife, you read all this out to her don't you, guffawing at your 'amazing humour'.

Notice you didn't answer about the job either. Deflecting again.
Dear Philip,
if you want to be popular you could do worse than emulate Kenneth Williams. Although he was a complex and unhappy man, he made many millions very happy with his regular appearances in the Carry On films, as well as his appearances on radio programmes like 'Round the Horne' and 'Just a Minute.'
What's important is never to make out you are some sort of Daily Mail-reading, West Country bumpkin, Fred West-type who likes to fantasise about other people's wives. You know how it turned out for Fred.
Yrs wotsit,
Liz

Dear Philip,
if you want to be popular you could do worse than emulate Kenneth Williams. Although he was a complex and unhappy man, he made many millions very happy with his regular appearances in the Carry On films, as well as his appearances on radio programmes like 'Round the Horne' and 'Just a Minute.'
What's important is never to make out you are some sort of Daily Mail-reading, West Country bumpkin, Fred West-type who likes to fantasise about other people's wives. You know how it turned out for Fred.
Yrs wotsit,
Liz
I see a love affair in the making :coupleheart:❤️

Dear Philip,
Yrs wotsit,
Liz
On the dole then is it Radis? Never done a hard days work

Sounds about right.

"Dear Phil"😴

Ha ha wife, look at what I've just written!

On the dole then is it Radis? Never done a hard days work

Sounds about right.

"Dear Phil"😴

Ha ha wife, look at what I've just written!
Dear Philip,
a common mistake on the internet when having your arse kicked is to start making up shit about your opponent. Apart from the fact it's unprovable and a little bit desperate, it tends to suggest to other people that you are over-compensating and in fact it's you that is unemployed.
And having a go at someone's wife only really works if you have one yourself. And then not very much.
Hugs,
Lizzy.

Dear Philip,
a common mistake on the internet when having your arse kicked is to start making up shit about your opponent. Apart from the fact it's unprovable and a little bit desperate, it tends to suggest to other people that you are over-compensating and in fact it's you that is unemployed.
And having a go at someone's wife only really works if you have one yourself. And then not very much.
Hugs,
Lizzy.
Actually Radis, see my other post, but just to let you know, I did have a wife, she died. Of cancer, 5 years ago. And that isn't made up, so laugh at that one you f***ing little c***🖕

Actually Radis, see my other post, but just to let you know, I did have a wife, she died. Of cancer, 5 years ago. And that isn't made up, so laugh at that one you f***ing little c***🖕
If that's true then you have my sympathy.

It’s the 73rd wedding anniversary of our great Queen & Prince Philip today.

Magical.

Let’s all raise a toast to a truly inspirational couple. It’s probably a bit of a stretch to say here’s to 73 more, but hopefully 10 could be just about do-able?

Happy anniversary ma’am & Sir.🇬🇧🍾

It’s the 73rd wedding anniversary of our great Queen & Prince Philip today.

Magical.

Let’s all raise a toast to a truly inspirational couple. It’s probably a bit of a stretch to say here’s to 73 more, but hopefully 10 could be just about do-able?

Happy anniversary ma’am & Sir.🇬🇧🍾
'chin chin' Liz 'n' Phil ...hurrah hussar! 🍾

Back
Top Bottom