Morrissey Central #The Show Must Be Paused (June 2, 2020)

• Thread starter Deleted member 29417
  • Start date
Last edited by a moderator:
You know very well I was talking about Morrissey. Who I've come to suspect was a work of fiction as well.
you never made it very clear.hes,whos he.say M or Morrissey and it will be a lot clearer for everyone.

"I dOn'T tHiNk mOrRiSsEy hAs HuRt hIs CaReEr..."

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

That twitter was a fun and telling little scroll. Facebook looks much the same.

My favorites were "Far-fetched" and "Ironic that the man who wrote I Know It's Over doesn't know it's over."

It looks like people hate Moz on social media even more than on this Forum, surprisingly.

so. If you dont like the most recent protests then you are racist? Oh ok. I dont like people destroying my city and I think they have protest enough, they are also spreading covid19. I didnt sit on my ass at home for a month for some morons to spread the disease and break up my most precious mall. It's a social event for the unemployed, nothing more
Oh, and they three bricks at the police horse so they can all rot as far as I care.

Ir seems that your emotional instability does not allow you to use plausible arguments. Instead, you jump right to offensive and swear words.
It seems your reading inability, on top your mental deficiency does not allow you to be objective. Otherwise, you could see that my comment was in reference to an ad hom and a completely illogical argument. When actually debating serious (though stupid) arguments, I clearly won, which is why Verso fled.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom