Morrissey Central #The Show Must Be Paused (June 2, 2020)

• Thread starter Deleted member 29417
  • Start date
Last edited by a moderator:
Morrissey was equally supportive of the Arab Spring protests, ten years ago.

Indeed, wherever injustice is found Morrissey has recognised the cause.

Sadly, his ‘fan’ base here has repaid him by being unjust towards him.

Yeah. I think time will prove that whatever knots he tied himself into, he wasn't a bigot.

73D4D5E6-4E3C-4741-9A03-137DD3EF4ACC.jpeg

Because it not a genuine support. It's a vehicle he can use for free - no one needs payment from him - to sell, sell, sell, enabling him and his boyfriend Damon to shop in Harvey Nicks and give nothing to a beggar on the street. He's a calculating opportunist villain. A bad actor.

If he wanted to sell, sell, sell there's plenty of less controversial, more popular free bandwagons he can hop on.

I was clearly referring to joining in on this hashtag being promoted by every celebrity and large corporation. Both of you need to improve your reading comprehension. And for Verso, if you think ruining the lives of innocent people, either by burning down and or looting their businesses, and maiming or killing random people and police is defensible, then you clearly have no moral compass. As such, what you consider defensible or not is wholly irrelevant.
Keep clutching your pearls.

I was clearly referring to joining in on this hashtag being promoted by every celebrity and large corporation. Both of you need to improve your reading comprehension. And for Verso, if you think ruining the lives of innocent people, either by burning down and or looting their businesses, and maiming or killing random people and police is defensible, then you clearly have no moral compass. As such, what you consider defensible or not is wholly irrelevant.

His Twitter doesn't normally join in, so he's not selling out.

Sad to see Moz pandering and promoting this and “blackout tuesday.”

Where was all the worldwide media outrage, protest, riots, looting, etc., in 2017 when an Australian immigrant, Justine Damond, was murdered in cold blood by a Somali-born black cop in Minneapolis (an unarmed woman who had called to cops to report a crime in progress in the first place)? Hardly anyone knows the name because it doesn’t fit the media and SJW narrative of a USA awash in with racism, especially white cops hunting down blacks. The mass media creed is Only Black Lives Matter, and only black deaths, because that selective outrage in choosing to relentlessly cover some deaths rather than others is what helps fuel their Leftist, anti-white, anti-American agenda. What happened to the Moz who claimed the media are the virus? It holds just as well for this issue as it did for Covid (looks like the media’s forgotten that now as well! Mostly white protesters against lockdown extremism and curtailing of civil liberties? Why, they’re a threat to public health! Not a peep about these rioters being a threat to public health and safety in myriad ways. I guess Covid has disappeared, like magic, from the media agenda).

Fact - more whites than blacks per 10,000 arrests are killed by cops.

Fact - Blacks are 13% of the population, but account for nearly half of all murders, including nearly half of all killings of cops in the line of duty (Perhaps this explains why some might be more fearful and forceful when dealing with blacks resisting arrest? Had Floyd just sat his ass down in the car the first time they tried to get him in, instead of seizing up and resisting, he might still be alive - though perhaps he still would have had a heart attack, which looks to be the real cause of death according to the coroner report).

Fact - Most blacks are murdered by other blacks, overwhelmingly so, not by whites or white cops.

If blacks and self-righteous, self-hating SJW whites want to protest something, how about the rampant crime, delinquency, and murder their own communities? And I’d better see the same level of outrage when a black cop kills a white woman, otherwise don’t even f-ing talk to me. I’m done with everyone and everyone. f*** ‘em all, and f*** this stupid country and its worthless, degenerate culture, where sanity and reason are lost, and illiterate Twitter mobs rule.

Yeah. It's not a bad thing though. He's not tweeted anything awful & it's in line with his work - if he had to he could point to all his songs that mention police & state brutality.

How could the approximately 90% negative response rate not be bad?

Is Moz for or against Black Out Tuesday? I hate twitter regardless of the cause they are celebrating or deriding. I live in the past.

How could the approximately 90% negative response rate not be bad?

Because the thing he tweeted isn't bad, it doesn't have a bad ratio - likes outnumber replies & it's mainly Twatters sans clout.

Because it not a genuine support. It's a vehicle he can use for free - no one needs payment from him - to sell, sell, sell, enabling him and his boyfriend Damon to shop in Harvey Nicks and give nothing to a beggar on the street. He's a calculating opportunist villain. A bad actor.
It is YOU who is the feint of heart.

Free speech

Tough words and truly incredible insight from "Anonymous" as he spends his day defending American police on the internet.
Disingenuous and injudicious as always. It's humorous that you're insulting me for a supposed lack of insight, when it was you who refused to address any of my points, and simply referred to me as a "pearl-clutcher", because I don't want to see innocent people murdered and cities torched. Additionally, defending police officers' right to life and safety is much different than defending them as a whole. If you weren't such a partisan hack, you might be able to understand nuance.

P.S. I wonder how many times you've called the police in your miserable life? Observing how cowardly you are, quite a few would be my guess.

Sad to see Moz pandering and promoting this and “blackout tuesday.”

Where was all the worldwide media outrage, protest, riots, looting, etc., in 2017 when an Australian immigrant, Justine Damond, was murdered in cold blood by a Somali-born black cop in Minneapolis (an unarmed woman who had called to cops to report a crime in progress in the first place)? Hardly anyone knows the name because it doesn’t fit the media and SJW narrative of a USA awash in with racism, especially white cops hunting down blacks. The mass media creed is Only Black Lives Matter, and only black deaths, because that selective outrage in choosing to relentlessly cover some deaths rather than others is what helps fuel their Leftist, anti-white, anti-American agenda. What happened to the Moz who claimed the media are the virus? It holds just as well for this issue as it did for Covid (looks like the media’s forgotten that now as well! Mostly white protesters against lockdown extremism and curtailing of civil liberties? Why, they’re a threat to public health! Not a peep about these rioters being a threat to public health and safety in myriad ways. I guess Covid has disappeared, like magic, from the media agenda).

Fact - more whites than blacks per 10,000 arrests are killed by cops.

Fact - Blacks are 13% of the population, but account for nearly half of all murders, including nearly half of all killings of cops in the line of duty (Perhaps this explains why some might be more fearful and forceful when dealing with blacks resisting arrest? Had Floyd just sat his ass down in the car the first time they tried to get him in, instead of seizing up and resisting, he might still be alive - though perhaps he still would have had a heart attack, which looks to be the real cause of death according to the coroner report).

Fact - Most blacks are murdered by other blacks, overwhelmingly so, not by whites or white cops.

If blacks and self-righteous, self-hating SJW whites want to protest something, how about the rampant crime, delinquency, and murder their own communities? And I’d better see the same level of outrage when a black cop kills a white woman, otherwise don’t even f-ing talk to me. I’m done with everyone and everyone. f*** ‘em all, and f*** this stupid country and its worthless, degenerate culture, where sanity and reason are lost, and illiterate Twitter mobs rule.
Don't let the door hit your ass on the way out.

I saw Emma Watson has been cancelled on twitter today for posting the wrong sort of black square. People will hate you whatever you do on Twitter. That cesspit is best avoided altogether.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom