Morrissey Central #The Show Must Be Paused (June 2, 2020)

• Thread starter Deleted member 29417
  • Start date
Last edited by a moderator:
Here comes the reverse ferret I've told you about so, so many times. All about the money. A Piers Morgan-like Damascene conversion when he realises his career is over and no one wants him or his product anymore. Using the current situation to fashion a volte-face. What a disgrace he is.

Here comes the reverse ferret I've told you about so, so many times. All about the money. A Piers Morgan-like Damascene conversion when he realises his career is over and no one wants him or his product anymore. Using the current situation to fashion a volte-face. What a disgrace he is.
Haha...Volte-face Strikes Again...You seem to use that phrase every third post!

The protestors are the dumbest f***ing people on the planet, rejects unite and take over. None of them have two nickels to rub together. It's a looting party. It's a social event. They think they are soo cool to protest. It's a waste of time. If they f*** with my town. We will be waiting.
Exactly! Bandwagon jumpers who think razing the communities they live in to the ground will somehow help their argument/cause. History will tell everyone that the worst of situations (eg. Wars, civil unrest) can only be ended by getting round the table with all 'sides'. What's happened in America has set back hope for millions, utter madness.

Trump and Bolsonaro must be paused.
Sometimes it's like a competition about which one of the two of them can get even more insane...

Morrissey is doing the right thing...

Sad to see Moz pandering and promoting this and “blackout tuesday.”

Where was all the worldwide media outrage, protest, riots, looting, etc., in 2017 when an Australian immigrant, Justine Damond, was murdered in cold blood by a Somali-born black cop in Minneapolis (an unarmed woman who had called to cops to report a crime in progress in the first place)? Hardly anyone knows the name because it doesn’t fit the media and SJW narrative of a USA awash in with racism, especially white cops hunting down blacks. The mass media creed is Only Black Lives Matter, and only black deaths, because that selective outrage in choosing to relentlessly cover some deaths rather than others is what helps fuel their Leftist, anti-white, anti-American agenda. What happened to the Moz who claimed the media are the virus? It holds just as well for this issue as it did for Covid (looks like the media’s forgotten that now as well! Mostly white protesters against lockdown extremism and curtailing of civil liberties? Why, they’re a threat to public health! Not a peep about these rioters being a threat to public health and safety in myriad ways. I guess Covid has disappeared, like magic, from the media agenda).

Fact - more whites than blacks per 10,000 arrests are killed by cops.

Fact - Blacks are 13% of the population, but account for nearly half of all murders, including nearly half of all killings of cops in the line of duty (Perhaps this explains why some might be more fearful and forceful when dealing with blacks resisting arrest? Had Floyd just sat his ass down in the car the first time they tried to get him in, instead of seizing up and resisting, he might still be alive - though perhaps he still would have had a heart attack, which looks to be the real cause of death according to the coroner report).

Fact - Most blacks are murdered by other blacks, overwhelmingly so, not by whites or white cops.

If blacks and self-righteous, self-hating SJW whites want to protest something, how about the rampant crime, delinquency, and murder their own communities? And I’d better see the same level of outrage when a black cop kills a white woman, otherwise don’t even f-ing talk to me. I’m done with everyone and everyone. f*** ‘em all, and f*** this stupid country and its worthless, degenerate culture, where sanity and reason are lost, and illiterate Twitter mobs rule.
Be aware that Morrissey is a full and publicly proud supporter of For Britain, not long ago wore their pin on an American tv show.

Be aware that Morrissey is a full and publicly proud supporter of For Britain, not long ago wore their pin on an American tv show.

He said a couple of things, made it clear he thought Anne Marie was standing up for animals - wore the pin twice - said he'd still never voted - & that was it.

It's not a reverse ferret - it's in line with everything he's been saying for decades.

And however misguided his support for For Britain was, all he mentioned was animals & Anne Marie uniting the left & the right (which in a way she has - neither side thinks she's any good).

He's trending on Twitter again - so it's probably gone to hell.

I can't even look.

But still - it's not a horrible tweet...

Bingo!

I agree with Anon - hashtags are a vacuous form of sheepledom, no matter how noble the original cause. They're a form of shorthand for people who don't do their own thinking. This is why that post sounds so very un-Morrissey, and why he really shouldn't be allowing anyone to post this stuff on his behalf just to look 'relevant'.

Last edited:
Yeah. He's a complete outsider & the fierce online political tribes don't know what to make of him.
Living with his mother. Posting from a staged trip to a bakery as his only excursion into the world sort of view of life before heading back to his comfy sofa to count his millions and connive ways to make more.

If he wanted to sell, sell, sell there's plenty of less controversial, more popular free bandwagons he can hop on.
Free bandwagons to hop on. That's the career of Morrissey in succinct nut shell.
Horrible.

I looked. It's not that bad.

I wish he would do a properly worded apology for giving the wrong impression & engage with legacy media again. But I'm not sure what would snap him out of the headspace he seems to be in.

Haha, does the reverse ferret come out of it's lair backwards?

I dont even know what im meant to be watching,the first video seems to be against the riots with a guy chomping on a cigar and two down we have a police dog chomping on a guys leg.
on twitter he is getting it in the neck from which side.

I dont even know what im meant to be watching,the first video seems to be against the riots with a guy chomping on a cigar and two down we have a police dog chomping on a guys leg.
on twitter he is getting it in the neck from which side.

I only glanced, but he seems to be getting it in the neck from the hard left (I refuse to use far left), ex-fans & people who have heard he's bad.

He said a couple of things, made it clear he thought Anne Marie was standing up for animals - wore the pin twice - said he'd still never voted - & that was it.
Classic you, dumming down a dumb arse proud to tell the whole planet he is a FOR BRITAIN supporter.

Shut the f*** up you false virtue signalling dipshit. Can't even put your imaginary feud with Morrissey on hold during times like this. f*** off.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom