The Skylarker Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 1074
  • Start date
I hate how she's always on Walt's back about some shit. She also cheated on him. What a bitch move, bitch.

7BsqB.png

OK also, I want to know, from either of you...who is worse, Lori or Skyler?

My main issue is with how they are gonna explain why if Walt went incognito, he chose Skyler's maiden name and kept his real birthday.

Hank kills Walt or the cartel does. Jesse gets away.

The cartel is pretty much f***ed. Maybe that Declan dude or whoever he is will be involved?

Hank killing Walt would be awesome but I think it's too expected. Maybe Jesse kills Hank...f***, I wish it was July.

I just hope Gomie dies. Slowly, and with immeasurable pain.

Give me your predictions. Serious.

I think everyone will die except for Skyler and the kids. Oh, and Marie will live too, even though the world would be better off without her.

OK also, I want to know, from either of you...who is worse, Lori or Skyler?

Skyler is definitely worse. She is everything that is wrong with women portrayed in media, all wrapped up into one hateful c***.

My main issue is with how they are gonna explain why if Walt went incognito, he chose Skyler's maiden name and kept his real birthday.
I'm lost. Have I forgotten some serious plot point here?

I'm lost. Have I forgotten some serious plot point here?

Apparently.

The first scene in the Season 5 premiere, when a bearded, coughing, disheveled-looking Walt shows up at Denny's to meet the gun dealer. It is his 52nd birthday, as verified by the numerical bacon tradition he acts out with his food, like his family used to do. We know by the end of S5E8 that three months have passed since Walt's 51st birthday. So clearly a great deal has happened in the nine months since Hank's revelatory poop scene and this Denny's scene.

He offhandedly mentions his birthday to the waitress who asks him to verify it so he can get his free meal. He does so by showing her his license...now registered, according to what the waitress reads aloud, to a "Mr. Lambert" from New Hampshire.

Lambert is Skyler White's maiden name.

Now, clearly Walt has been hiding out for awhile...from Hank, from the DEA, from God knows who else.

So why would he get a fake ID and choose his wife's maiden name as his surname, and keep his actual birthday?

Apparently.

The first scene in the Season 5 premiere, when a bearded, coughing, disheveled-looking Walt shows up at Denny's to meet the gun dealer. It is his 52nd birthday, as verified by the numerical bacon tradition he acts out with his food, like his family used to do. We know by the end of S5E8 that three months have passed since Walt's 51st birthday. So clearly a great deal has happened in the nine months since Hank's revelatory poop scene and this Denny's scene.

He offhandedly mentions his birthday to the waitress who asks him to verify it so he can get his free meal. He does so by showing her his license...now registered, according to what the waitress reads aloud, to a "Mr. Lambert" from New Hampshire.

Lambert is Skyler White's maiden name.

Now, clearly Walt has been hiding out for awhile...from Hank, from the DEA, from God knows who else.

So why would he get a fake ID and choose his wife's maiden name as his surname, and keep his actual birthday?

Oh wow! I can't believe I forgot about that. I need to watch the series again before it comes back.

Back
Top Bottom