The Smiths, Presumably and Morrissey Indeed - new (?) tribute bands

A

Anonymous

Anyone heard of these?
I think they're the same outfit with one perhaps focusing more on solo stuff.
I don't know how new they are or where they're based (UK presumably) but from a few Youtube clips they seem pretty good.

Anyone heard of these?
I think they're the same outfit with one perhaps focusing more on solo stuff.
I don't know how new they are or where they're based (UK presumably) but from a few Youtube clips they seem pretty good.

The lead guitarist is obviously very good. I wanted to punch the bassist when he started dancing. The drummer sounds a bit sloppy in parts. Why does the singer have to mimic Morrissey? He singing was fine, but why try and act like Morrissey? I cringed. That is why I never go to see tribute bands.

The lead guitarist is obviously very good. I wanted to punch the bassist when he started dancing. The drummer sounds a bit sloppy in parts. Why does the singer have to mimic Morrissey? He singing was fine, but why try and act like Morrissey? I cringed. That is why I never go to see tribute bands.

To be fair, his is one of the best Morrissey impersonations I've come across.

Grumpy.

I saw them in Southampton in May or June. They were great.
They have recently changed their name from Morrissey Indeed to The Smiths Presumably.

Back
Top Bottom