The Smiths-The Day I Was There TV feature

Good to see a neighbour of mine in that clip. Now a Film Director.

Imagine turning down a place in The Smiths because you didn't like the coat the singer was wearing.

Great career move.

Good to see a neighbour of mine in that clip. Now a Film Director.
Thank you so much for noticing... Please dont tell anyone... I'll call you later... Going to play some excellent morrissey songs now.. Thanks...

Oooooh nice to see Lucy Meacock, "Queen of Granada Reports"

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

They always have a dig. The media despises anyone original, dangerous, smart, or articulate. They especially despise people like Moz who don't care what the media think. Backhanded compliments from their smug seats on snoozefest daytime TV.

I reckon when are you middle aged foreigners living in your parent's attic like Greg Brady or your hobbit house basement going to get it, even after all these years? You people continually get duped while making the mporium uk the highest selling merch website for a living pop star. Write these four points down and wake up thick tit c*** wacker m8 inn n nnnnn nnnnnnn nn nn it.

1. The California Son was born in the San Fernando Valley at Verdugo Hills Hospital. He is a graduate of Hollywood High and still has the LA city record for assists in basketball.

2. He went with Chrissie Hynde to Brittin in 1978 and just joined the smiths as a joke.

3. His plot is at Hollywood Forever (no it's not next to John William Cummings grave).

3. He hates Brittin.

4. He speaks with a fake Brittish accent.

Last edited:
I reckon when are you middle aged foreigners living in your parent's attic like Greg Brady or your hobbit house basement going to get it, even after all these years? You people continually get duped while making the mporium uk the highest selling merch website for a living pop star. Write these four points down and wake up thick tit c*** wacker m8 inn n nnnnn nnnnnnn nn nn it.

1. The California Son was born in the San Fernando Valley at Verdugo Hills Hospital. He is a graduate of Hollywood High and still has the LA city record for assists in basketball.

2. He went with Chrissie Hynde to Brittin in 1978 and just joined the smiths as a joke.

3. His plot is at Hollywood Forever (no it's not next to John William Cummings grave).

3. He hates Brittin.

4. He speaks with a fake Brittish accent.
this is how you spell BRITAN..... and this is how you spell BRITISH . Plane and simple... Can you read?.. THANK YOU..

He didn't like Morrissey's voice?
All I can say is Simon Wollenscrafts voice was made for drumming!

I think Simon was being polite, he didn't actually like anything about Morrissey. If he were in the band, the Smiths would have had two junkies in it. Johnny must have been desperate to ask him. Glad he found success in the Fall, he seems like a nice man. Despite it all, Mark E Smith tried to take care of his band members' financial well-being.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom