The Smiths tour- Manchester

gothontheinside

Hello.
I've just come to ask if anyone has been on the Smiths tour in Manchester? Part of the Manchester Music tour.
I'm going to Manchester for a gig on one of the days they have the tour on and was hoping to fit both in.

Has anyone been, and roughly how long did it last?
:) Hope someone can help.
Thanks.

Yes did it a few years ago, when Craig Gill (R.I.P) was doing them.
I thought it was great! Saw Strangeways, Kings Road, The Iron Bridge, Salford Lads Club and more, it was well worth it iy opinion and it lasted a couple of hours maybe if I recall correctly

Yes did it a few years ago, when Craig Gill (R.I.P) was doing them.
I thought it was great! Saw Strangeways, Kings Road, The Iron Bridge, Salford Lads Club and more, it was well worth it iy opinion and it lasted a couple of hours maybe if I recall correctly

Thanks!
I saw some of the music tours lasted up to 3 hours, so that would make sense. Looks like I have plenty of time for both! I've never been to Salford lads club before so it'll be a real treat. :-D

Thanks!
I saw some of the music tours lasted up to 3 hours, so that would make sense. Looks like I have plenty of time for both! I've never been to Salford lads club before so it'll be a real treat. :-D

Hope you have a great time!
I cant say how similar it will be now that its a different tour guide, but im sure it will be brilliant!

Back
Top Bottom