The Smyths in London Fri 10th April

Cliff Gloom

The Smyths are back for their final big London gig of 2015 when they headline 229 Venue on Friday 10th April.

For this special gig, titled The Bombs Won't Listen the band will be playing tracks from both The World Won't Listen & Louder Than Bombs compilation albums. Featuring hit singles such as Panic, William It Was Really Nothing, Heaven Knows I'm Miserable Now, Ask, Hand In Glove, Bigmouth Strikes Again, There Is A Light That Never Goes Out as well as tracks like Shoplifters Of The World, Oscillate Wildly, London, Back To The Old House and Please Please Please Let Me Get What I Want its the perfect combination of well known tracks, rarities and B sides.

Tickets are available now - http://www.fatsoma.com/events/114561/

The gig is followed by Feeling Gloomy club night until 3am playing tons more Smiths as well as Morrissey, Depeche Mode, Joy Division, Pulp, New Order, Blur, Suede and many more

London: The Smyths play 229 - Fri 10th April

It's just over a week until the Smyths play their final big London gig at 229 venue on Friday 10th April

For this special gig, titled The Bombs Won't Listen the band will be playing tracks from both The World Won't Listen & Louder Than Bombs compilation albums. Featuring hit singles such as Panic, William It Was Really Nothing, Heaven Knows I'm Miserable Now, Ask, Hand In Glove, Bigmouth Strikes Again and There Is A Light That Never Goes Out as well as tracks like Shoplifters Of The World, Oscillate Wildly, London, Back To The Old House and Please Please Please Let Me Get What I Want its the perfect combination of well known tracks, rarities and B sides.

Tickets are available now - http://www.fatsoma.com/events/114561/

The gig is followed by Feeling Gloomy club night until 3am playing tons more Smiths as well as Morrissey, Depeche Mode, Joy Division, Pulp, New Order, Blur, Suede and many more

Attachments

• The Bombs Won't Listen Front.jpg
    The Bombs Won't Listen Front.jpg
    272.3 KB · Views: 14
Tags
morrissey moz smiths smyths the smiths
Back
Top Bottom