the soap thread

Lol, I love it when they go up west!:)

I know, right? How did they manage before they got the tube station though?

And YES, how come nobody who lives on the Square has washing machines?! Never thought of it like that before! :squiffy:

Also, how come whenever anybody from a soap opera is emigrating, it takes them exactly one episode to pack up their belongings, ship them abroad, organize travel tickets, and they usually leave with only one piece of luggage with them when they are having their big goodbye. I can't even get my handbag organized for work that quick!

:

Also, how come whenever anybody from a soap opera is emigrating, it takes them exactly one episode to pack up their belongings, ship them abroad, organize travel tickets, and they usually leave with only one piece of luggage with them when they are having their big goodbye. I can't even get my handbag organized for work that quick!

That is true EXCEPT for when it's Ronnie and Roxie going to Ibeefa to hook up with Pillhead Pete who go there for 1/2 weeks tops (motorbike and leathers optional) and spend the preceding 234 episodes crowing about it endlessly.

Last edited:
And YES, how come nobody who lives on the Square has washing machines?! Never thought of it like that before! :squiffy:

Most of them have got their standard trademark clobber, Pat's Yeti coat, what's his face's vests, Dot's Flashing Mack etc. So, they must have a stockpile of the same clothes and don't need to wash them often; the laundrette's sufficient enough. Bosch won't increase their sales in Albert Sq. any time soon that's for sure.

Those two drive me mad with the way they talk abaaaht everything way too much. They're dead boring.

Also has Fat Elvis ever made an appearance?

No one watch hollyoaks eneymore.I think they should bring back grant mitchell.would be rather intresting seeing the mitchell brothers deal with archie.I reckon david is going to do something on corrie to jason you know he has something planned the whole tony maria story line is a bit stupid.

I wish danny dyer had joined eastenders as was rumoured.
'How can you sleep at night...' and so on. 'Don't fack abaht.'

It's about time Norris and Emily got it together.:sweet:

Bring back Frank Butcher, a la Dirty Den & Bobby Ewing.....

Why can't we?
He's what??!??!

Who killed him?!

I miss "Passions". :(
[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/FlpWoR3viUE&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/FlpWoR3viUE&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

The lazy, lowbrow student in me watches Hollyoaks (Oh Ravi!), but my heart will always belong to Corrie. :love:

I'm missing Corrie on Wednesdays. What can fill the void?

I know! I came back off holiday and sat down at half 7 last night eagerly awaiting that comforting trumpet drawl to envelop me only to be greeted by Grimefighters! They've seriously cocked the scheduling up now. Two on a Monday, one on Thursday and two on Friday. Who wants that? I'd love a return to the single Sunday, Monday, Wednesday, Friday set up. Gosh I don't take kindly to change! *Thinks soothing thoughts*

Tags
blanche=god christian=babe ton-eh is sexy
Back
Top Bottom