the soap thread

her character has surley been the most pointless ever, has she ever been involved in a 'big storyline' other than who ate the last digestive at the factory

No, but at least she went out with a bang. Too many pointless characters in Corrie, ie. Julie in the factory, that polish woman who used to work in the factory, Kebab kids mum, Molly's auntie... I could go on. Oh, pointless male characters? Any Windass. Twat from Boyzone. Eileen's boyfriend.

her character has surley been the most pointless ever, has she ever been involved in a 'big storyline' other than who ate the last digestive at the factory

No, one time she was nicking knickers from Underworld and then blamed it on that polish woman.

I was love love LOVING Phil Mitchell's disgrace last night...thought that whole scene was really well acted and written actually, not something I find myself saying often about the 'Enders. It was lush to see the unbridled joy on their faces when they finally found that bit of crack!

Corrie was on form last night too, we always knew that Havers was gonna be a rotter. That scene in the bookie's with the CCTV was really well done, Ken and Deirdre pulled it off very well. But: what the f*** happened to Peter Barlow? He went away camping for the weekend and came back 4st heavier. I know I said he looked a bit like Liza Minelli but this is taking it too far.

What does everyone think of Janice leaving Corrie?
With all these deaths and people leaving there will be no bloody cast left! It'll just a deserted street with a "sold" sign above The Rovers!
You know they get rid of classic chracters and then keep that idiot tramp with the "fake" disability and crappy gingery hair who acts a bit like ole' Lez...

I'm just praying for the day Mrs Masood get's blown away by a gale in one of the tents she wears...bloody woman.:lbf:

I miss Lez Battersby...Bruce Jones was actually trailed in my hometown in Wales, believe it or not and we all know where he lives too, it's in a caravan in Rhyl

Tags
blanche=god christian=babe ton-eh is sexy
Back
Top Bottom