the soap thread

I thought this was going to be about Bath & Body Works soap :tears:

general hospital...my mom got me sucked in at an early age. :rolleyes:

well he did say 'come to mine' and he said - ok....oh er

yeah but... a lot of things could happen on that journey. They could be thwarted by Beale or Mrs Masood. Christian's giant self-portrait in his living room could fall on their heads. They're not going to go at it at 8pm are they?

yeah but... a lot of things could happen on that journey. They could be thwarted by Beale or Mrs Masood. Christian's giant self-portrait in his living room could fall on their heads. They're not going to go at it at 8pm are they?

What what would Beale care?:confused: Zenab Masood would be a different story though. I like watching Christian and Syed's scenes, they're good together - well, except for that ridiculous bout of fighting/mango chutney frottage they indulged in the other night. "Ooh, the lid's stuck.":rolleyes:

Who is Heather's babydaddy? I missed out on the whole Heather-getting-laid extravaganza.

Who is Heather's babydaddy? I missed out on the whole Heather-getting-laid extravaganza.

It's the mystery guy with the yogurt top from the E20.:thumb:

Didn't that portrait get ruined when Lucy Beale went punk for a fortnight and had that party at Christian's flat though??? Christian and Syed's scenes are quite good but I've decided I don't like seeing Christian on the back foot all the time and openly pining for Syed - it's lame. I prefer it when he's all vest and bravado, like the time he had that naked traffic warden on Ian's sofa and made Bobby Beale bisexual through osmosis. Also, what was with Archie upping the prize fund for the Teeny Weeny Talent Competition? I thought I was in a bad dream for a moment.:confused:

Watching Corrie the other night I noticed that I haven't seen a story involving the Peacocks for at least six months that doesn't involve some promotion of getting your five a day/slow release carbs/eating runner beans for breakfast. I know they're dull but...couldn't they just lose a stamp or something?

Will Peggy say..."get outta ma pub" To Archie?

Now that Jo Joyner (Tanya) is preggers with twins will she borrow some of Mrs Masoods tents?:D

Will someone purleease tell Molly that Kevin Webster is a minger and she could do better.:sick:it turns my stomach every episode.

Watching Corrie the other night I noticed that I haven't seen a story involving the Peacocks for at least six months that doesn't involve some promotion of getting your five a day/slow release carbs/eating runner beans for breakfast. I know they're dull but...couldn't they just lose a stamp or something?

Yes, and where is Ashley's duck voice gone?

Yes, and where is Ashley's duck voice gone?

I'm not sure but I'm still pining for Eileen's dad and his spot-on impression of Henry's Cat he did every episode that actually got better after his stroke.:lbf:

Tags
blanche=god christian=babe ton-eh is sexy
Back
Top Bottom