the soap thread

Add Barry Evans to that list.I always felt his death was an injustice,I miss his gurning so.

And Steve Owen, although I noticed ver 'Ballet are on tour at the minute so that won't be for a while yet. :(

Oh how could I have forgotten about him? He was the one who was with Mel,right? The blonde one who was married to Ian Beale? (then she,like,divorced him.Which when you consider his first wife tried to kill him,is an improvement)

Now a clip of Barry Evan's untimely (UNJUST) death.Oh der rage that courses through me veins!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cHjfdeVvJP0

'There IS love in you,we'll find it together':tears:

Janine,you sick,crazy whore:mad::mad:

Oh how could I have forgotten about him? He was the one who was with Mel,right? The blonde one who was married to Ian Beale? (then she,like,divorced him.Which when you consider his first wife tried to kill him,is an improvement)

That's the one, he was also noted for getting off with his mum (she even slipped him the tongue) and making Joe Absolom wear a tin foil hat and communicate with aliens.:lbf:

That's the one, he was also noted for getting off with his mum (she even slipped him the tongue) and making Joe Absolom wear a tin foil hat and communicate with aliens.:lbf:

It wasn't steve owen who did that, it was someone else.
Steve owen tortured the DJ guy (Matthew Rose), not Joe.

(all those years wasted... not so wasted!)

I believe that's still happening..

No, he turned it down because he said his (relative) anonymity would be destroyed.
Will Never Marry, you're a fine one to talk about getting a life, considering you've actually considered who's better looking out of Kevin or Tyrone. :sick::p

Corrie. Blanche at the AA meeting. OMFG.

I thought that AA meeting was a little overdone, it was funny but they tried too hard - just like Becky's wedding day.

Oh wait it's coming back to me.Motherly love,eh? What is it with the writers on eastenders? They seem fixated on incest.I personally always wanted to see a romance develop between Genghis and keith....now THAT would have been controversial.:D

The indignity is breathtaking, it was unjust to see Barry reduced to Boogie Nights and (worse still) bottomfeeding off Ricky Gervais. Where is he now? Poundland in Enfield?:tears:

worse...lidls:tears:

It was a bit OTT, but give me OTT Blanche any day of the week. Instead of OTT Cluuuurh anyway.

True. Corrie has been ace for the last few months now, I'm particularly enjoying David's mate (is it Graham?), Umed, Blanche, Peter and Simon Barlow. Klever Kitchens gets on my nerves a bit though, I mean I like the idea of the character but he's a bit too whiney. Ramsey is just stupid, that trainer storyline makes me want to cut. Good news though: I heard Ramsey dies soon!:)

True. Corrie has been ace for the last few months now, I'm particularly enjoying David's mate (is it Graham?), Umed, Blanche, Peter and Simon Barlow. Klever Kitchens gets on my nerves a bit though, I mean I like the idea of the character but he's a bit too whiney. Ramsey is just stupid, that trainer storyline makes me want to cut. Good news though: I heard Ramsey dies soon!:)

Umed is the most offensive racist stereotype I've EVER seen!
Graham rules.
Klever Kitchens should go die already. Why does Gail put up with him? The way he spoke to her tonight!

Umed is the most offensive racist stereotype I've EVER seen!
Graham rules.
Klever Kitchens should go die already. Why does Gail put up with him? The way he spoke to her tonight!

I love me an offensive racist stereotype every now and again. That Coyote Treaty shiz was the lulz. Speaking of stereotypes it looks like Christian is gonna camp up the Masood's engagement party tomoz night as well.:)

I heard that the Klever Kitchens man is leaving, as he didn't want to be "stereotyped". :confused:

Anyone else remember him in "Home To Roost"?

Also, Graham is a legend. Wasn't he involved in some high jinks with a ladder, a window box and some fake plastic flowers? My favourite scene of his was pretty recent, when he walked out of the back room in the butchers, with a totally blood-soaked apron, acting all non-chalant and casual. Graham FTW!

Also, Graham is a legend. Wasn't he involved in some high jinks with a ladder, a window box and some fake plastic flowers? My favourite scene of his was pretty recent, when he walked out of the back room in the butchers, with a totally blood-soaked apron, acting all non-chalant and casual. Graham FTW!

:lbf: Everything Graham does is gold. :thumb:

I heard that the Klever Kitchens man is leaving, as he didn't want to be "stereotyped". :confused:

Anyone else remember him in "Home To Roost"?

YES!!! I've been calling him Robin's Nest since he came on it (and Klever Kitchens obviously), but that was the name of the show I remember him from. He was good in that as well - so why's he so crap now???

That window box scene was one of Graham's first I think, wasn't he dropping soil on Norris or something?

Tags
blanche=god christian=babe ton-eh is sexy
Back
Top Bottom