The story of 'Hand In Glove' - Johnny Marr on Radio X

Thanks for posting. So cool that Johnny can still talk with excitement about the Smiths songs, as if they were written yesterday.I enjoyed it.

The entire video was posted at least a month ago. Where have you been? These redundant posts aren't going to make up for your other toxic bullshit.

Love it.
"I f***ed that up, the 'one night that he left the house' was the punchline!"

Most of the story was familiar to me, but I loved hearing him play 'This Night Has Opened My Eyes'! :guitar:

Just follow the steps kids, and you to be can be a rock god.

But more importantly, you need to find a person with an original mind, voice, and vision
to turn those guitar tunes into music history.

not so easy.

:cool:

Add being a very engaging speaker to the list of Johnny's many talents! He also spoke at the Great Escape Festival and the Cannes Lions Festival of International Creativity this past summer.

I ye reckon what a load of bull ox c*** tit thick wacker bull ox. I reckon the California Son should sue this foreigner Brit piece of shit for defamation. Stay up in Portland, Oregon overrated guitarist. Stop coming down here to Moz Angeles every six months pretending you are looking for a place near Uncle Steve. You could never afford LA.

The Smiths were the coming together of a musical genius and a lyrical genius. And Mike and Andy. Now Moz just has a band.

Love it.
"I f***ed that up, the 'one night that he left the house' was the punchline!"
he has been using that line for years now,like a comedian using the same gag over and over.

he has been using that line for years now,like a comedian using the same gag over and over.

I'd never heard it before. I've heard the story of Hand in Glove several times but something about seeing Johnny act it out with such excitement ("I had my legs up", "Moz, listen!") just had me beaming. Imagine getting a knock on the door and standing there in your socks whilst you're gifted Hand in Glove. Surreal.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom