The Sun

WhalleyRange

NewBitmapImage.jpg

I don't know why they have Morrissey's photo on their home page cos he's not mentioned in the article.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepag...on-report-D-Day-for-freedom-of-the-Press.html

Who are all the other ones? Is it Seb Coe, Boris Johnson, who is that woman... is it Jordan??? And who is the one in the corner, is it Chris Packham? What is this shit?

Who are all the other ones? Is it Seb Coe, Boris Johnson, who is that woman... is it Jordan??? And who is the one in the corner, is it Chris Packham? What is this shit?

Odd, innit? I personally am disappointed not to see Mr. Blobby and the bloke who played Shuey McPhee from Crossroads.

P.

Is the answer that they are all rent-a-gobs? Where is Nicky Wire? Maybe they couldn't use a picture of anyone directly involved in the hacking - so it just goes to show you can't go wrong with a fax machine.

What the f***?

There's a quote by Morrissey inside the paper.

"As things stand pre-Leveson, free speech does not exist in the UK and if you think it does then you're probably a recovering alcoholic"

There's a quote by Morrissey inside the paper.

"As things stand pre-Leveson, free speech does not exist in the UK and if you think it does then you're probably a recovering alcoholic"

Does anyone know if this is an existing quote, or if The Sun were somehow able to get a quote from him on the matter for this edition?

Is there some reason he mentioned "recovering alcoholic"? That really is so clever. Eminem would have used "fag" or "retard" but Morrissey is a classy guy.

Don't click on the link.
f*** the s*n
Justice to the 96

Jukebox Jury

If you haven't got a ticket don't go to the match. Simple.

Come on, it was mismanagement and a cover up by the cops don't be fooled by their propaganda.

Come on, it was mismanagement and a cover up by the cops don't be fooled by their propaganda.
[/I]
Bad decisions were made, it was a terrible day and the cover up inexcusable but you can't plan to manage people who are not supposed to be there. Don't be fooled by the 'justice' propaganda.

And the prize for the most misinformed poster of the day goes to..........

Jukebox Jury

The scousers got their one sided report that ignored half of what happened on the day and still it goes on...

As it was the Sunday arm of the Sun which prompted this report which cost millions it's a bit odd that they've got anything to say that doesn't consist of apologies. And Cameron can f*** off too, the spineless, u-turning shit.

The scousers got their one sided report that ignored half of what happened on the day and still it goes on...

As it was the Sunday arm of the Sun which prompted this report which cost millions it's a bit odd that they've got anything to say that doesn't consist of apologies. And Cameron can f*** off too, the spineless, u-turning shit.

and right on cue...... the King (or Queen) of the misinformed..... ladies and gentlemen, I give you Rowntree.

Back
Top Bottom