The thing is, I'm not listening to Spotify

A

Anonymous

When listening to music on Spotify, this bloody ad will come on now and again. I f***ing hate this ad!

You see, I'm not listening to Spotify. I'm listening to music on Spotify.

So Spotify should say, 'Thanks for using Spotify'. The twats!

A percentage of a penny is more important.

WE WILL REMEMBER

The Penny Chasers are:

Paul McCartney
The Beatles
The Cure
Morrissey/The Smiths
Johnny Marr
New Order
Adele
ABBA

[Enter band here]

Gutless f***s!

So what if you use it to stream music? Man, are you dumb? You just have to pay for a freaking subscription, and you won't get those damn ads. You want to get rid of those ads, yeah? So here is the solution!

Maybe I wasn't clear.

The Spotify ad says, "Thanks for listening to Spotify". I'm not listening to Spotify, I'm listening to music via the app.

And I won't subscribe to Spotify as I buy music. Do you understand?

Doesn't matter now as I'm boycotting Spotify!

So what if you use it to stream music? Man, are you dumb? You just have to pay for a freaking subscription, and you won't get those damn ads. You want to get rid of those ads, yeah? So here is the solution! Go and buy that freaking subscription. That's all you need to do. Besides that, the subscription doesn't cost that much. Moreover, I don't really understand how you stream music without a premium subscription. Oh, I'm sorry, I just remembered you can stream free license music for free, and you don't need a subscription for that.

Last edited:
But won’t you miss the Joe Rogan show then?

Nope. I've only listened to some Stephen King podcasts and two M*A*S*H podcasts. There was a video of his that YouTube suggested. It was about Stephen King's IT. I think that's the only Joe Rogan thing I've listened to.

Back
Top Bottom