The Viva Hate and Try Anything Twice date countdown thread

A

Anonymous

It is time for a serious thread counting down to when the inevitable will happen, Viva Hate taking Try Anything Twice out on a date.

I have contacted TLC and offered them a great tv show but I've had offers from Amazon and Netflix as well.

In this thread we will wait and wait until they finally go on that date to set the rest of us free.

Rumour surfacing that they are set for a Valentines date which would be SO romantic. If they have kids they will tell them how they met on Valentines 2019.

giphy.gif

Countdown.gif

This thread will be removed faster than an Mbappe counter attack move.

The only real question is, will they dance the horizontal lambada on the 1st date?

The only real question is, will they dance the horizontal lambada on the 1st date?
Something tells me TAT is not as innocent as she is making us believe and that she will betray the spinsta community.

Next thread coming up:

The complicated love story between Rifke and Bhops.

Something tells me TAT is not as innocent as she is making us believe and that she will betray the spinsta community.

Next thread coming up:

The complicated love story between Rifke and Bhops.
TAT's avatars are a dead giveaway, she knows where it's at :brows:

As to your second point, it's not that complicated. I completely ignore her while she stalks every post I make, marking every one of them 'troll' (for the boards!) while continuing to reply to many of my posts or mention my name in others. It's kinda like that film Fatal Attraction which is quite fitting considering a bunny gets boiled in it.

TAT's avatars are a dead giveaway, she knows where it's at :brows:

As to your second point, it's not that complicated. I completely ignore her while she stalks every post I make, marking every one of them 'troll' (for the boards!) while continuing to reply to many of my posts or mention my name in others. It's kinda like that film Fatal Attraction which is quite fitting considering a bunny gets boiled in it.
I couldn't help but notice that she mentioned you and talked to you in a post made in a thread where you didn't even post anything.
I think that is where she truly lost it.

I couldn't help but notice that she mentioned you and talked to you in a post made in a thread where you didn't even post anything.
I think that is where she truly lost it.
I don't know the thread you're talking about as I'm not here every day day all over each and every thread but I can well believe it. It's like a Jack Russell nipping at your heals barking for attention. Sad! as The Prez might say.

Anyhoo lets not derail this thread with talk of saddo stalkers, let's keep it front and centre on the undeniable chemistry between Viva and TAT!

It is time for a serious thread counting down to when the inevitable will happen, Viva Hate taking Try Anything Twice out on a date.

I have contacted TLC and offered them a great tv show but I've had offers from Amazon and Netflix as well.

In this thread we will wait and wait until they finally go on that date to set the rest of us free.

You’re basically begging for my dick, bro. Just stop. Don’t be a Rifke.

Well, I’m nothing if not a traditionalist, so I would have to be asked first. And despite bhops innuendo, I am a sweet, old-fashioned girl who will require a chaperon. I wonder who would be interested with such short notice?

Well, I’m nothing if not a traditionalist, so I would have to be asked first. And despite bhops innuendo, I am a sweet, old-fashioned girl who will require a chaperon. I wonder who would be interested with such short notice?

tumblr_n27dje6yjX1r6o04ho1_400.gif

Back
Top Bottom