the "viva hate is leaving" appreciation thread

nicky wire's legs

Christ is king!
hurray!!!! that's what I say! hurray!!!!

Yup. Her writing reminds me of yours. Similar style.

Screenshot_20190205-212409_OverDrive.jpg

you see, I don't very well see why I couldn't write a memoir. the main thing that always bungles me up is how to end it. you always have to come up with facile little moral or have to pretending to be writing from a place of wisdom and equanimity, and im kind of against that, which is why writing in character appeals to me. maybe what I need to do is make up a character and have them write a memoir.

"you always have to come up with facile little moral or have to pretending to be writing from a place of wisdom and equanimity"

f*** that noise

you see, I don't very well see why I couldn't write a memoir. the main thing that always bungles me up is how to end it. you always have to come up with facile little moral or have to pretending to be writing from a place of wisdom and equanimity, and im kind of against that, which is why writing in character appeals to me. maybe what I need to do is make up a character and have them write a memoir.
Let's start a race; who can finish a memoir first?

Let's start a race; who can finish a memoir first?
it will probably be you. the muse often refuses to attend in my dingy little bedsit. she says the gross boys downstairs ruin her vibe. she says "go to London and wander the streets looking for neil codling in order that you might ask to borrow a pencil off of him and then I will attend".

^ that's a joke, by the way. before that lout bhops, who often has trouble interpreting tone, declares it the new most batshit crazy thing he's ever read here :D

Back
Top Bottom