the "viva hate is leaving" appreciation thread

but why neil, what does that have to do with a memoir of my life, that's what people will want to know: "why is she telling this dude, what does he have to do with anything"?
He might read your book.

if he were my hot sexy lover than yeah, i could see the relevance. neil, be my hot sexy lover so that i can write a book! you like books! do it for literature!

if he were my hot sexy lover than yeah, i could see the relevance. neil, be my hot sexy lover so that i can write a book! you like books! do it for literature!
He is your hot sexy muse. Maybe after reading your book your lover.

but why neil, what does that have to do with a memoir of my life, that's what people will want to know: "why is she telling this dude, what does he have to do with anything"?
Who cares what people will want to know. It's Neil you're writing to.

Who cares what people will want to know. It's Neil you're writing to.
well for the integrity of the book, you cant insert a completely irrelevant element like that as the major premise. also, i wouldn't want to force neil into an association that he might not want to have. no, im just going to keep on making the occasional annoying comment on his twitter.

well for the integrity of the book, you cant insert a completely irrelevant element like that as the major premise. also, i wouldn't want to force neil into an association that he might not want to have. no, im just going to keep on making the occasional annoying comment on his twitter.
I'm sure he'd be flattered if he knew you wrote your memoir to exclusively him.

Unless he's an asshole
well i could write it to him but give him a different name, lars or something. in the house of meetings, the speaker wrote what was basically a memoir in the form of a letter to his daugther, so something like that could work. i do find it much easier to write when i imagine im writing to someone.

Back
Top Bottom