The Voice of The People

Danielledelu

girl least likely to
Recently I introduced my friend to Morrissey and upon first hearing him I asked " How do you like him" and he said " His music is not really my type, but I love it and respect him for his voice, because it flows just like another instrument, it's beautiful"

I thought that was wonderful.. and I was just wondering what everyone thought of Mozzer's voice..

I do think that Morrissey's voice is very beautiful. His voice can be extremely deep, rich, and velvety. This goes for both his singing voice and his speaking voice.

You are lucky to have such friend! My friend says: the Smiths would be alright if Morrissey wasn't singing there with his horrible voice.

I do think that Morrissey's voice is very beautiful. His voice can be extremely deep, rich, and velvety. This goes for both his singing voice and his speaking voice.

Yes I appreciate you saying so.. that's exactly how I feel.. his voice can make me melt, cry, smile..everything

Yes I appreciate you saying so.. that's exactly how I feel.. his voice can make me melt, cry, smile..everything
: )

You're welcome!

Those are some of the reasons that he's one of my favorite singers--his voice is beautiful, and, as you said, it conveys emotion very well.

You are lucky to have such friend! My friend says: the Smiths would be alright if Morrissey wasn't singing there with his horrible voice.

For the first album he may have a point.

Post singing lessons in 1985 though he's pretty much as good as one's going to get.

Back
Top Bottom