the who gives a shit about animals when

Really, of the forums I visit, this is one of the tamest...and these 'trolls' I would not even put in that category. A real troll is never suspected until it's too late.
Go outside, bake cookies, get laid, put things in perspective.

Putting people on ignore is just silly.

and when will it be to late? Maybe when it would be you who's the subject of a disgusting and inappropriate post?

This poster comes here every now and then, goes out of his way to be nasty with the pathetic hope to provoke a fight or an emotional response. That's classic trollish behavior.

I agree that putting people on ignore is silly. Kewpie however seems to think it really makes people disappear.

and when will it be to late? Maybe when it would be you who's the subject of a disgusting and inappropriate post?

what was 'disgusting and inappropriate' about my post? please be quite specific.

Putting people on ignore is just silly.

you and j.j. need to have a talk.

5am;1291676]
Believe me, I have, but sorry I missed whatever post was directed at you.

This poster comes here every now and then, goes out of his way to be nasty with the pathetic hope to provoke a fight or an emotional response. That's classic trollish behavior.
I guess it can be trollish behavior, but it's more irritating perhaps. And not a pathetic hope when he gets his emotional response so easily? (not saying by you)
A real troll can do some real damage.

I agree that putting people on ignore is silly. Kewpie however seems to think it really makes people disappear.
LOL!

LOL!

Kewpie isn't the only one who says that. As moderators, that is often the only thing we can offer someone who has a complaint about a user who hasn't violated the TOS.

We are also fully aware that there are flaws with the ignore system because of quoted messages.

The best solution isn't always a great one but it can help lessen the noise of other users which is at least an improvement.

When trying to ignore what someone says I always find ignoring them with my brain is the best course of action. I have existed for this long doing it that way as opposed to using complicated technical solutions.

When trying to ignore what someone says I always find ignoring them with my brain is the best course of action. I have existed for this long doing it that way as opposed to using complicated technical solutions.

That's what I do with Reelaround. It works.

Re: the who gives a shit about animals when ...

Sasha Grey cares about animals, penfold.

500x_custom_1262979744434_600sashagrey.jpg

hmm. i acknowledge this.

Tags
18k4robby! dave sucking up him=pet troll himiswinnin lmpd mothtrap y am i a troll?
Back
Top Bottom