Morrissey Central "The Worms Won't Listen" (April 25, 2020)

• Thread starter Deleted member 29417
  • Start date
Nobody has any gigs. There will be Moz concerts after Covid. As you well know. I bought the new Moz vinyl. So did a great friend of mine. The album sold out twice on Amazon UK as did the CD. I don't know how many they had in stock to begin with. His new album is brilliant and his best in years. It makes some people happy to listen to it. Jump on another train if you don't like this one. God knows there's no shortage of great music out there. New Psychedelic Furs album on the way with three great songs released already. We are surrounded by great art. Why waste time talking about the stuff you hate.
You remind me of a guy I know: he asked me to get a pizza for him. "But I hate ham so no ham. No pineapples, no onions, no tomatoes cos I hate tomatoes".
I said "OK, why don't you tell me what you like instead?". Stunned silence.
1300 album sales and dwindling streams don’t recoup. It’s a business. There will be 3-4 concerts, self-funded. Then all bets are off. Melvis doesn’t pay his own way. He’s a taker. BMG aren’t loaning Melvis money to lose money. ...and they have undoubtedly lost money on the album and the dates. Melvis is nothing but a liability at this point.

His only hope of a future is a funeral. He’ll be able to recoup what he owes through the death he’s long longed for. Clean slate.

Beyond spoon-fed, weeping vegans and the hateful few tossers around here, there’s not much to discuss, is there?

Morrissey. ...crushed by the very things he railed against all those years ago. The swirl of the bowl is only prolonged by the daft madness of the ones who’re willing to chase him down the shitter.

Buckle-up. Enjoy the ride. We’re enjoying watching you hang-on!

Bill Maher eats meat.

Pick your heroes wisely, lest you you end up looking like a complete asshole. Oh... wait. Never mind.

I do have a tedious, empty life. Doesn’t change the fact that he is a drunk. It’s well known in West Hollywood. And obvious from his Trump like stream of conscious rants. Plus his rider calls for 4 bottles of vodka and 2 bottles of Jägermeister. You be the judge.

He doesn't rant. He's said a handful of things people object to & they get endlessly repeated.

Trump can't go a sentence without saying something ridiculous.

And he STILL won't tell us what the inciting incident was! Unless I've missed it.
There probably isn't one...I think he's just embarrassed about how much of his life, & money, he's wasted (& continues to waste) so feels the need to blame someone else, i.e. Moz.

A narcissist always blames someone else & absolves themselves of any accountability, or responsibility.

This is all he has left.

A dwindling fan base, no sales, no gigs.

This is literally all he has left. And he needs to cling to something.

Expect many, many posts like this. Because there's nothing else in the backpack
True.

Of course ya do.
Ye are guided by TV shows.
The Wild Turkey is guided by Nature.
This is the first time in recorded history that the whole world is on pause.
For the first time in decades, the Himalayas are visible in India because there is no traffic pollution.
Bill Maher though I dislike him, makes some valid points about the way we treat animals. "Nature is a language" and this is a great opportunity to listen and pay attention. We need to wake up as a species because we are not separate from any of the life on this planet. We are not just physical beings in a 3D reality, we are linked energetically and spiritually with everything around us.
We can go through this whole lockdown unchanged or we can change our beliefs and the way we interact with the world.
Everyone is dealing with some form of fear, health, money , job loss etc and this is especially compounded by the media, but this lifetime is just a blip in our eternity, so we might as well act like it matters. The illusion of separation from each other and Nature is just that, in fact our connection with everything is the only thing that's real.
In short The Wild T is right.

1300 album sales and dwindling streams don’t recoup. It’s a business. There will be 3-4 concerts, self-funded. Then all bets are off. Melvis doesn’t pay his own way. He’s a taker. BMG aren’t loaning Melvis money to lose money. ...and they have undoubtedly lost money on the album and the dates. Melvis is nothing but a liability at this point.

His only hope of a future is a funeral. He’ll be able to recoup what he owes through the death he’s long longed for. Clean slate.

Beyond spoon-fed, weeping vegans and the hateful few tossers around here, there’s not much to discuss, is there?

Morrissey. ...crushed by the very things he railed against all those years ago. The swirl of the bowl is only prolonged by the daft madness of the ones who’re willing to chase him down the shitter.

Buckle-up. Enjoy the ride. We’re enjoying watching you hang-on!

You're not any less tragic because you're pretending you're only watching Morrissey's demise.

He's achieved something, you haven't.

That'll always be the bottom line.

I watched this "live" last night and immediately predicted it would be posted on Central. Bill makes a lot of good points though.

This is all he has left.

He always has you skinny and your sad....sad......sad obsession. :lbf:

I'm pleased to see Mozz taking a few victory laps. He deserves to. I hope he doesn't retire.
New album keeps getting better with every listen too. Much needed right now.

I reckon I think this Bill Maher is related to the Oregon Son (John Maher). I reckon is Bill from Portland too? Does Bill say "sweet sassy molassy" too when he drains a 3 c*** twit twat inn nn nnn nn n nnnn it.

This is all he has left.

nutbag alert.no sales no gigs ,we are in a pandemic ya nutter.

Nobody has any gigs. There will be Moz concerts after Covid. As you well know. I bought the new Moz vinyl. So did a great friend of mine. The album sold out twice on Amazon UK as did the CD. I don't know how many they had in stock to begin with. His new album is brilliant and his best in years. It makes some people happy to listen to it. Jump on another train if you don't like this one. God knows there's no shortage of great music out there. New Psychedelic Furs album on the way with three great songs released already. We are surrounded by great art. Why waste time talking about the stuff you hate.
You remind me of a guy I know: he asked me to get a pizza for him. "But I hate ham so no ham. No pineapples, no onions, no tomatoes cos I hate tomatoes".
I said "OK, why don't you tell me what you like instead?". Stunned silence.
you should have went to Tesco and bought a pizza base,took the plastic off and heated it up and gave him that and pocketed his cash,asshole would have probably went mmm this pizzas amazing,so tasty.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom