The Worst Morrissey Song Ever, the Final

Worst Moz song

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I can just hear it now "tooonaaayyy the pooonaaaay"
ERR no thanks moz, i refuse to vote on this because of tony the pony not being on here.

Noooooo... Interlude is so wonderful! :(

Bengali on the platforms should be here though. Awful song.

Agreed...
Yes, if I had a gun to my head I would pick that..although picking a "bad Morrissey song" is outright blasphemy!
:mad:

:D

Im sorry but I must DEFEND these, ya bastards....
Bengali - great song, excellent tune & guitar
Break Up The Family - excellent melody and mid tempo drive
Margaret - great simple guitar
King Leer - love it, ITS FUNNY, Moz has always written humour into his songs
Redondo Beach - great change of tempo song, love it
Golden Lights - greatness

again I say: Mexico, awwwwful........Crashing Bores, a pure bore
and again I say, it is funny or sad or pathetic how the opinions are all over the map

Tony The Pony is absolutely legendary you of no taste.... This is my ultimate come in late at night pissed and put on so loud that i wake everyone up song, although Pigsty has usurped it recently!!
You've Had Her is pretty poor actually had not heard if for years

Last edited:
I'd laugh if Morrissey read this and sang every one of these songs at his next concert just to be awkward.

Can you class that as a song? It's just a bit of paranoid ranting over a backing track isn't it?

lol, the backing track always brings up images of a load of evil clowns driving around in little cars in the ring at the circus....

That's more like it! :D Now the ones I picked are... winning? Errr...

I dunno, I kind of like the bad songs because they're so bad in that Morrissey kind of way. It's the conviction with which he delivers a wonky lyric. Not going to vote. :p

I'd laugh if Morrissey read this and sang every one of these songs at his next concert just to be awkward.

I'd actually really enjoy that!

Also, this poll proves that I'm the only person in the world that loves "Journalists Who Lie". :confused:

How is The Public Image a bad song? Ambitious Outsiders, The Slum Mums? What is wrong with you?! :mad: And Interlude is a beautiful cover of a beautiful old classic, what's wrong with you people?! :mad: Very few songs on this list are actualyl bad!

I voted for Journalists Who Lie, Get Off The Stage and Papa Jack, and am surprised not to see Roy's Keen and Sorrow.. there (unless it's actually considered a non-song).

Back
Top Bottom