The You Can Frink Whoever You Like Thread

cruzhernandez_wideweb__470x313,0.jpg

How come this man allowed to have three animals at the table when he's having a meal (seems like a typical Japanese breakfast to me)?

But he isn't eating the cats and the dog?

Those teeth are abuse.

Big Mouth strikes again.

I could have looked like this. Once, my parents were having dinner in a restaurant with me, just a buck-toothed thumb-sucking pup, and apparently a disgusted lady at the table next to theirs said very loudly "Thank God there are excellent orthodontists!"
It looked that bad. Except my teeth were healthy.:thumb:

This guy looks very self confident, he must be popular: at parties when you can't find a bottle opener, for instance.

Big Mouth strikes again.

I could have looked like this. Once, my parents were having dinner in a restaurant with me, just a buck-toothed thumb-sucking pup, and apparently a disgusted lady at the table next to theirs said very loudly "Thank God there are excellent orthodontists!"

This guy looks very self confident, he must be popular: at parties when you can't find a bottle opener, for instance.

:laughing:

Big Mouth strikes again.

Isn't that you in the Japanese Breakfast pic? :confused:

Tags
alan rickman beyonce björk helena jeff g bones jeff gannon bowns jeff gannon owns! kylie minogue rihanna
Back
Top Bottom