Thelma Houston - "I Don’t Believe Morrissey Is Racist" - Pitchfork, Stereogum

Original quote from Pitchfork article:

Morrissey Announces New Album I Am Not a Dog on a Chain, Shares Song

Excerpt:

...When Morrissey announced his last album, California Son, with a slate of guests, some said they had been unaware of his far-right politics. When reached for comment, a representative for Thelma Houston sent Pitchfork the following quote from the singer:

I don’t believe Morrissey is racist. And I got involved with this track because I’ve known about his music for quite some time. Back in 2012, I was collaborating with an artist named Gabe Noel, and he suggested we try some covers. And when he mentioned a Morrissey song called ‘Suedehead,’ as soon as I heard ‘it was a good lay’ lyric - I laughed and was like… Ok let’s cut it!

Thelma Houston Joins Morrissey On New Single, Says “I Don’t Believe Morrissey Is Racist” - Stereogum

Morrissey isn't racist. We all know he isn't.

Last edited by a moderator:
And what a pay-cheque is

Thelma's been workin' all these years just to throw away her dignity and sincerity to get paid to sing on a Moz song?

Thelma+Houston+Secret+Disco+Revolution+Party+GmJSgKd_5cNl.jpg

Ok he's not racist but where the f*** I can hear Thelma Houston Suedehead version?
nobody could find it anywhere,was spoke about on here a few months ago,wasnt even on youtube.

This is Morrissey whilst planning all his concert tours:

7144cf69535ca8be548047a5c63432cb.gif
so you will go to work and ask not to be paid,i certainly wouldn't.

I knew that. I feel bad for TH that that’s the kind of questions she has to answer when they should be talking about music. Love them both, though!

Having the temerity to admit that you love and are proud of your country, and don't want it socially destroyed by third-world mass immigration, will always be construed as racism by the brainless woke.

Add white skin into the mix and you can't win.

The real racists are those who use accusations of racism as weaponry of career destruction.

Better start f***ing and pro-creating if you wanna hang onto your dark-ages view-point.

Brits bitching about immigrants is f***ing HILARIOUS.

Do your part, pump some kids out that snatch of yours, or suck it up bitch.

If people on this site still think that Morrissey is racist then just leave..... its now very dull on here when folk come on here to announce the latest racism unwanted scandal.... the last few days on here has been wonderful, with the new single being heard for the first time in its entirety, good comments , either way and a rich diversity of opinions ABOUT THE MUSIC. If you think Morrissey is racist, then shuffle of to a kings of Leon, or Jon Bon Joni site... shut the door behind you and don’t look back in anger

Better start f***ing and pro-creating if you wanna hang onto your dark-ages view-point.

Sexism is also a dark ages point of view Anon, so you're really in no position to judge others.

Last edited by a moderator:

:rolleyes:

Smellvis Polish tour delayed due to his having to flip burgers.
:lbf:
images

I see that something be has voted your latest contribution as 'funny'. I guess it takes all sorts...

Looking at the moronic stupidity level of your previous posts, I suspect that you were being serious.

Skinnys your posts in this thread have reached a new level of moronic specially the one with the Tom Cruise GIF.

Last edited:
All these Skinny trolls resent Moz success, "evennow" "mozleftnut" "morrisseysucks" etc etc. They have obviously nothing going.
They have showed their lack of dignity on this thread wanting to be given everything while they themselves sit at home and consume cheesburgers.

Lets be honest.......most people only know her for one song and being a relation to that other Houston....y'know, the drag-addled f*** up.
You mean her that forgot to knock the tap off whilst off her breasts!!! I have always hated Whitney’s style of singing, it was just screaming and whaling, but has been fashionable until Morrissey will be 116 ... sad family legacy though

Tags
i am not a dog on a chain info

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom