Thelma Houston's 'Suedehead' cover

• Thread starter Disco Divvy's Delight
  • Start date
D

Disco Divvy's Delight

Hello out. Somebody said they had a copy of Thelma Houston's 'Suedehead' cover on 7". Does anybody have a vinyl rip of it? Please do stick up a link to share, if you do. Thanks.

I looked for it in Discog.com and found it listed there, but with no available copy for sale. I looked on iTunes. That drew blanks. Any other links were well dodgy. This is a real curio for the completists in Mozland.

only 500 so might be a struggle to get a rip of it on here,surprised it isn't on youtube.

I looked for it in Discog.com and found it listed there, but with no available copy for sale. I looked on iTunes. That drew blanks. Any other links were well dodgy. This is a real curio for the completists in Mozland.

Don't get discouraged and please don't give up. We are counting on you to find a copy and more importantly we believe in you. You can do it.

Thanks for your faith in me. It’s touching. But I hope the expert uploaders in the group will come up with the goods. And think they will.

I've amassed many covers and oddities over the years, but this isn't something (besides the tiny clip) that I've come across.
It would have been in the thread if I had it.
These things do eventually turn up though.
Regards,
FWD.

if FWD doesn't have an MP3 to share, you can be sure no-one does.
I'm sure someone will create one eventually. patience is a virtue.

Back
Top Bottom