There are people dieing in Thailand ect.. and all people talk about on here is a 'moz jacket'??

• Thread starter andy ison 4 andy rourke!
  • Start date
A

andy ison 4 andy rourke!

I would say it's trivial. At least we are alive.

> I would say it's trivial. At least we are alive.

Then send em some money f***stick. Like i give a shit about people in thailand. What about the people here ass face???

> Then send em some money f***stick. Like i give a shit about people in
> thailand. What about the people here ass face???

pimple you are just the sickest f*** going, you really are retarded, I'm a shit for carrying this shit on with you but I could never be so crass as to say what you just did, you really are the lowest scum of the lowest scum.
f***inghell even your mad middle class shithead will struggle to say a prayer for you now.
I feel sick.

How can all these innocent people have died & that numbty lives?

PIMP, you're a horrible c***. Please f*** off and leave us all alone.

Wanker.

Re: I am middle-class what do you mean exactly Grim?

> I would say it's trivial. At least we are alive.

Yes its surely tragic.

thanks for that hugh, can you be any more obvious?

gormless hugh, here you are you retard, i hope andy sees this

pic239934.jpg

Re: Andy Rourke looks sexy as always!! Hugh looks shocked in a little kid's hooded Placebo top!

look at Hugh's eyes!! it isn't the look of love for Andy Rourke, it's the look of shock there is a camra there! smile Hugh your on camra! you have been court out!

whatebber, where's lynne hiding her big red fat face lately?

Re: Andy Rourke is the real man!! he is used to the camra and looks sexy as ....!!

Re: Don't be scared Hugh it's just a camra! love the camra and it loves you back!

Re: Don't bring the great mother Girl Unafraid into this I love that woman!

Mr. Proper does not care about the people of Thailand...

...because he is still mourning the tragic loss of so many baboons, so many donkeys, so many goats etc...

that was a disgusting statement

you ought to be ashamed of yourself, how f***ing dare you have you no heart? you should be banned from this forum for being such a sicko, i give up on you people.
disgusted.

Re: Trouble is a lot of my inteligent posts were deleted in the past.

Too contriveral? I end up looking like an idiot obssessed with sexy Andy Rourke on here! where as infact I am interested in loads of things. Although sex is very important to me!

LOLOLOLOL God I'm sorry I cant help it but Hugh you are hilarious. Truly

Re: It is NOT Hugh! he is just that crued young boy with no idea of real taste and cultre!!!!

Back
Top Bottom