There's More To Life Than Books You Know...

wayneb

Hullo

Please excuse the self-promotion, but I've just launched a literary blog which I think/hope might be of interest to some of you.

It's called Three Score and Ten and is an anthology of literary characters arranged by age from 0-70 with a male and female example for each year. I’m updating it weekly and this is where it lives:

Three Score & Ten

Is more than a little anal I have to admit, but keeps me busy...

Cheers

Wayne

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow - that's ambitious, profound, and just plain nuts. :)

I appreciate the discipline of limiting yourself to novels, but you will be missing out on some incredible characters from plays and short stories.

Good for you, by the way, on going cover to cover.

Thanks Anaesthesine - I totally agree with you, but wanted to keep some consistency with the project and thought it'd make things a little too easy for me if I allowed poems, short stories and plays.

So, that's no Dorothy Parker, T.S. Eliot, Shakey, Miller, Carver, etc. etc. etc.

As soon as this project is finished am going to fling myself back into short stories and non-fiction I can tell yer...

And thanks, PFTLT: Appreciated!

Yes, very nice site. Love the quote from "London Fields". You could populate a whole site with selections from baby Marmaduke's life.

Back
Top Bottom