thessaloniki gig

Anna

it was amazing. moz chatty and charming as always, setlist same as athens but im not sure about the order, i think slightly changed? (sorry- maybe someone else?). lots of comments between the songs.

aaaand i have boz's pick, i'm so very happy for that!! teehee

kudos to the man at the front that swapped picks with boz, i hope the one i got is not the one you gave him though! also at the couple that was kissing in let me kiss you :p

sorry for the bad review, i really can't write down everything he said, oh and one more thing, please, please my dearest greeks, stop calling him morrisSAY :o

and a few photos, bad quality because of no flash (i didn't want to bother him). i took most of them during pigsty (well the song is pretty boring so i thought i'd occupy myself)

(images removed)

Last edited:
At last some pics from Greece! Thank you very much, I am glad you have been there. But Are you sure that Life is a Pigsty is boring? :confused:

Nice pics, and pick...............so happy for you

but how did you wear your hair?

couple more pics.. since no one else has anything to post from the gig :(

(images removed)

(^the only one of decent quality and they have their backs turned! grrrrrr)

Last edited:
viva arimanna!

i'm going to try and kiss his penis first...but his hand is plan b! Always have a plan b

Thanks for the pictures, Anna, much appreciated.

I cannot wait until Saturday - VIVA MOZ!:cool:

no problem fotg, i wish i could see him again soon.. sigh :o

.....this is how I felt the last time I saw Mozzy in '04, you can appreciate Julia's point of view. If I had the means I may not follow Moz everywhere, but Id see a lot more gigs in more venues in more places.....

yes, definitely, i thought of that too, for the first time i sort of understood why she is doing it. and her voice is really sweet! hehe

(my hair is always messy in case you are still wondering :p)

I'm shocked of the amounts of pics that I've seen of this tour...and the lack of bootlegs too :(

Back
Top Bottom