Things that you wish you could do but cant

Just because I cannot do something right now I believe that I can change the circumstances and do whatever I want if I really want it bad enough.

Downhill Ski-ing at a professional level, just for one day... :horny:

..done up in all the top alpine gear, bombing down some Swiss mountain being watched by large breasted & pig-tailed local women shaking their cowbells at me as I zoom past... :rolleyes:

It's a common dream of mine.. :)

Downhill Ski-ing at a professional level, just for one day... :horny:

..done up in all the top alpine gear, bombing down some Swiss mountain being watched by large breasted & pig-tailed local women shaking their cowbells at me as I zoom past... :rolleyes:

It's a common dream of mine.. :)

lol!!

its been at least 10 years since i could run 2 miles in less than 15 minutes :o
but i wish i could, here's to being able to by Christmas
6papva.gif

1 - I wish I could sing really, really well

2 - I wish I could start earning my wage now!

3 - I wish I could have re-asurance that my A-Level exams went well!

Love PTxx.

Finish something.

I can't finish anything.Food,films,books,DIY,simple tasks.When I snuff it my headstone will be unfinished.:rolleyes:

I'd love to be able to play piano or guitar. PROPERLY, not just my half-arsed attempts at chords and things. Alas, various conditions mean that guitar is a big no no and I don't have a pino or a keyboard :rolleyes:

I'd love to be able to sing high. I have an okay range but it's extremely low for a female voice. Just once, I'd like to see what those sopranos feel like :)

I'd like to be able to talk to new people!

I'd love to be able to keep my room tidy :rolleyes:

Sing, play an instrument, sew, be fluent in quite a few languages.

SomeFormOfSusan said:
I'd love to be able to keep my room tidy :rolleyes:

That too. :o

I wish..I could stop eating so much junk food, and I wish I could just be motivated to find another job, and stay there in peace.

1 - I wish I could sing really, really well

3 - I wish I could have re-asurance that my A-Level exams went well!

Love PTxx.

These for me (but obviously for GCSE's).

You can force me to a zone that I am clearly never meant to go :thumb:

:lbf:

I'd like to be able to talk to new people!

This, sadly an impossible task for me.
I would also like to be able to whistle. It really pisses me off that everybody else seems to be able to do it. :rolleyes: Grrr...

i wish i could still do backflips, skateboard as good as i used to, be invisible, and time travel.

I wish I could ditch my dead end job and do something ridiculous like become a performer like a hulla hooper with the fire ya know. Yeah that would be sweet. Or create a ring of card counters and go to Vegas and make/steal tons of money spending it on booze, drugs, and loose women. Yeah.

Back
Top Bottom