This diet is sh**

smith4

*?$%^@^%^$%&^!!!!

People are now telling me that i look pale and dont need to lose anyweight. Can i die from eating no carbs? Anyone care - what a silly thread. Hm, if anyone does i can explain.

Actually it really doesnt matter if you dont care because venting my disgust for such a ridiculous food plan is helping me wind down.

Actually it really doesnt matter if you dont care because venting my disgust for such a ridiculous food plan is helping me wind down.

TBH I wouldn't change what you you usually eat(unless it's absolute crap:rolleyes:)just eat less.Halve your portions.Then you can still have treats.
:D

what food plan is it?

ok -
you have to do about an hour of cardio a day which is fine because i like to cycle a lot and usually do more than that, but its an early start and you have breakfast after that training, basically im eating a lot of protein regularly (drinks - which are rank and not in the smiths way and i havent had before) no salt, in the afternoon you can have meal with green veg , must drink a pint of water with each meal and stock up on green tea or caffeine for metabolism - but ffs no sugar or cream - im a yorkshire lass and this is below the belt. I want to cut my tongue out, observations are that all food basically tastes the same without salt except eggs mmmm but i cant even have the orange bit just the whites - which makes me feel like a egg yoke fascist.

ok -
you have to do about an hour of cardio a day which is fine because i like to cycle a lot and usually do more than that, but its an early start and you have breakfast after that training, basically im eating a lot of protein regularly (drinks - which are rank and not in the smiths way and i havent had before) no salt, in the afternoon you can have meal with green veg , must drink a pint of water with each meal and stock up on green tea or caffeine for metabolism - but ffs no sugar or cream - im a yorkshire lass and this is below the belt. I want to cut my tongue out, observations are that all food basically tastes the same without salt except eggs mmmm but i cant even have the orange bit just the whites - which makes me feel like a egg yoke fascist.

...yes you can probably tell i just had a coffee.

It sounds horrible and I seriously doubt it's good for your health.

It sounds horrible and I seriously doubt it's good for your health.

oh no ep dont worry me :s
the thing is im eating something every 2-3 hours so i cant see the drawback, and im always feckin full. meh. I need to get to nandos :p

oh no ep dont worry me :s
the thing is im eating something every 2-3 hours so i cant see the drawback, and im always feckin full. meh. I need to get to nandos :p

Sorry, I'm no expert, I just based my opinion on what you said. If you're not hungry or don't feel particularly tired, you'll be fine.

Sorry, I'm no expert, I just based my opinion on what you said. If you're not hungry or don't feel particularly tired, you'll be fine.

i do feel tired, its complicated really in terms of benefits, i dont do the whole protein shake nonsense usually, maybe its just adjusting to replacing meals with that. and it insists you take multivitamins aswell. anyone else have experience - ps im aware this is a mozzer forum but hey he'd understand.

anyone remember that diet that was popular in the US for a while-no carbs-first the
'experts' said it was great, now they are saying it isn't...

Smith4, what are you training for?

The trouble with low/no carb diets is you put all the lost weight back on, the second you stray from the diet. Many people have lost weight cutting carbs, but I bet most of them gain some back if not all or more than what they lost...like me :(

And I don't know what low carb diet is telling you to have caffeine. That doesn't sound right at all. :confused:

The trouble with low/no carb diets is you put all the lost weight back on, the second you stray from the diet. Many people have lost weight cutting carbs, but I bet most of them gain some back if not all or more than what they lost...like me :(

And I don't know what low carb diet is telling you to have caffeine. That doesn't sound right at all. :confused:

That's true...isn't the diet itself supposed to make you healthier and have
more energy? What diet plan practically says 'this will drain you of all
energy so extra caffeine will be necessary'?

anyone remember that diet that was popular in the US for a while-no carbs-first the

Smith4, what are you training for?[/

sigh to be honest... and this makes me feel like a total girlie girl, as well as health, this fabulous dress i spent a considerable part of my student loan on which fit amazingly last year when i bought it, and i refuse to accept wont fit again, it was a size zero and i bought it when i was cycling up to 2-3 hours a day. The one time i spend stupid money on something, it frustrates me its not of use. Sounds silly right?

That's true...isn't the diet itself supposed to make you healthier and have
more energy? What diet plan practically says 'this will drain you of all
energy so extra caffeine will be necessary'?

i think ive totally got my source wrong. :( ok then whats good? theres so many - do this no do this no do this diets or heathy plans. ps its not a total cut out of carbs.

Smith4, what are you training for?[/

sigh to be honest... and this makes me feel like a total girlie girl, as well as health, this fabulous dress i spent a considerable part of my student loan on which fit amazingly last year when i bought it, and i refuse to accept wont fit again, it was a size zero and i bought it when i was cycling up to 2-3 hours a day. The one time i spend stupid money on something, it frustrates me its not of use. Sounds silly right?

No it doesn't sound silly....were you planning on wearing it soon or is it because you spent the $$ on it...? either way, not silly...
do you still cycle? I'd just be careful-dieting, caffeine, and training, sounds like it would be hard on your heart maybe?
Carbs give you energy don't they?

Low/no carb diets are incredibly bad for your body. It puts it in a state of unnatural ketosis, one delightful side effect of which is FOUL smelling breath.

Back
Top Bottom