"This Is Morrissey" compilation released (UK - July 6, 2018, US - July 13)

The new compilation is available from today on CD in the UK (Vinyl - Aug. 31), and I can see it’s already on Spotify too.

Posted by an anonymous person:

US version will be release on 13 july.

Link to Amazon.com release.

43206-8faf73716b9e1d9db71f4c9cc70ccc02.jpg

Buy on Amazon.co.uk.

Last edited by a moderator:

:crystalball:

straight(huma) to # 1 !

with another successful tour around the corner !

THE MAN IS UNSTOPPABLE !

:tiphat:

Last edited:
The album is also on Google Play store as a whole and individual tracks for anyone who'd just prefer to get digital copies of just the 2 record store day tracks.
It has just appeared (as predicted) as a digital stream & download on Amazon UK too.
https://www.amazon.co.uk/This-Morrissey/dp/B07DWKSSGY/
Regards,
FWD.

Last edited:
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
I'm surprised National Front Disco isn't on there with its line, "England for the English!", on a compilation called This is Morrissey...

Just added on iTunes as well so the terrible scum have not stopped Moz on all major platforms, wait for my usual vinyl and will still out sell Marr with new material .

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
I'm surprised National Front Disco isn't on there with its line, "England for the English!", on a compilation called This is Morrissey...

Same tosh always comes out cant help yourself on this site, Moz Hatters

what a surprise. a new album release on the back of some bad publicity.
I’m done with Morrissey and his petulant pathetic behaviour.
He’s taken a new low this time for me.
I didn’t mind the whole “I’m being investigated by the CIA “ thing just before an album release. Twice! Yawn
This time using fans and at fans expense.
Hail Johnny Marr !

amazon only have 7 left with more stock to follow,somebodies buying this, after all the negativity.i will pick it up in Glasgow tomorrow.3.99 for the cd on amazon,how cheap is that.still love the cover,looks like a seventies compilation album.

I didn’t mind the whole “I’m being investigated by the CIA “ thing just before an album release. Twice! Yawn
Hail Johnny Marr !
get back to your be bed ya rodent.

Last edited:
Hail Johnny Marr !

Negative publicity surely not oh yea loads from a Moz site true, Moz has used fans so again if it sells better than Marr original new music what does that say. Plus point Marr struggling to sell his small tour what's happening

Negative publicity surely not oh yea loads from a Moz site true, Moz has used fans so again if it sells better than Marr original new music what does that say. Plus point Marr struggling to sell his small tour what's happening
Really? Tours not happening until November, London, Liverpool Nd Glasgow are sold out Glasgow being. Similar sized venue to Edinburghwhick Moz hadn’t sold out 2 weeks before the gig was scheduled.

Really? Tours not happening until November, London, Liverpool Nd Glasgow are sold out Glasgow being. Similar sized venue to Edinburghwhick Moz hadn’t sold out 2 weeks before the gig was scheduled.

OK been on sale for over a month granted a few sold out great, barrowlands yes nearly the same as Edinburgh, however again remember all the cries of Moz not sold out tickets work out his audience on his last tour and come back to me as all apart from Aberdeen were 98 % sold good going Moz, However again nobody knows the sales for these gigs and people who pretend they do. SHUT UP OR PROVE THE SALES SIMPLE

Tags
this is morrissey info

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom